codfish

Have the Tuna left town?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

It’s a shame to kill a fish like that for $2lb…..and that’s only if you’ve lined up a buyer.

wanna catch one? great……tighten the drag, swim it, and send it back.

On 7/18/2022 at 7:03 AM, ged said:

Much less than $6lb from I was told by a friend yesterday that comm tuna fishes. 

When we watch this years filmimg of "Wicked Tuna" I cant wait to see what they say they are getting per pound !!

2 hours ago, gdc23 said:

When we watch this years filmimg of "Wicked Tuna" I cant wait to see what they say they are getting per pound !!

they will lie like they have for years along with the stupid beep beep noise right before a fish strikes.One year they could not get a bite during filming so they attached a cinder block to the line and threw it over the side. 

9 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

they will lie like they have for years along with the stupid beep beep noise right before a fish strikes.One year they could not get a bite during filming so they attached a cinder block to the line and threw it over the side. 

Im sure many who watch the show have no clue.

10 hours ago, hotfishgirl said:

Oh my God, the stupid sound effects. Then there’s the click, click, click, before the drag goes. 

1 hour ago, Seadogg said:

Oh my God, the stupid sound effects. Then there’s the click, click, click, before the drag goes. 

Exactly…..like the tuna gently grabs the the bait and tries to sneak off with it :D

11 hours ago, catatonic said:

Exactly…..like the tuna gently grabs the the bait and tries to sneak off with it :D

They got that from the movie Jaws.