Bdemiri23

Handyman $ Amagansett

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, I figured I would ask here since I have had great luck getting help. Looking for someone in the Amagansett area to do handyman work 1-2 days a week. The work will require odd jobs around property and basic small repairs. Only requirement is must have a truck or van.$34-$37 an hour cash based on experience. Thank you all 

You may want to post this in LI forum, too.

And, maybe, in DIY

Just remember that you get what you pay for. $34-$37 may be a little on the tight side.

But, once again, it depends on the complexity of the work and your expectations/ willingness to manage. 

5 hours ago, Alferd Packer said:

Just remember that you get what you pay for. $34-$37 may be a little on the tight side.

But, once again, it depends on the complexity of the work and your expectations/ willingness to manage. 

I agree , we can go up to $50 just would have to be on the books. 

8 mins ago, pakalolo said:

Insurance? Home improvement license? LEGAL immigration status?

Pm me for further details.

Expectations may be to high

4 hours ago, pakalolo said:

Insurance? Home improvement license? LEGAL immigration status?

I work in Montauk for a development company. We have a hard time getting help for 50.00 per hour and most of the time I need to babysit them. Also as mentioned the liability involved for non licensed non insured workers is not worth the savings. They can end up getting injured and sue you. Just some advice