BrianBM

Gerson Fuentes Arrested

Rate this topic

508 posts in this topic

That 10-year-old who doesn't really exist? The fake rape victim? Liberal media making things up?

So one Gerson Fuentes has been arrested. He has allegedly confessed.

Should Fox News apologize for having branded the story fake? Will they? (No, of course not. I'm being whimsical).

Liberals mostly regard abortion on demand as a triumph of human rights. Therefore the end of Roe is a joy to conservatives, because it means owning the libs. Yaaay! And some casualties are inevitable in a flat ban of abortion. I suppose this little girl should, by anti-abortion standards, be one of them.

Your comments?

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

That 10-year-old who doesn't really exist? The fake rape victim? Liberal media making things up?

Should Fox News apologize for having branded the story fake? Will they? (No, of course not. I'm being whimsical).

Liberals mostly regard abortion on demand as a triumph of human rights. Therefore the end of Roe is a joy to conservatives, because it means owning the libs. Yaaay! And some casualties are inevitable in a flat ban of abortion. I suppose this little girl should, by anti-abortion standards, be one of them.

Your comments?

what do you make of the girl's mother defending him?  

You gotta admit...it's a bit weird. 

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

my prediction is that Republicans will twist logic over and over in order to frame Dems as evil people.

Not really necessary… let’s be honest 

this whole incident is odd.  just saying

11 hours ago, Dave S said:

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/mother-10-year-old-ohio-rape-victim-defends-rapist

MARIA VARGAS PION, TELEMUNDO: Did the girl live here as well?

MOTHER: Yes, but she's fine. Everything that they're saying against him is a lie.

VARGAS PION: And the child- are you related to her, or her mother?

MOTHER: She's my daughter.

VARGAS PION: The woman, who refused to provide her name and concealed her face, states that she has not filed charges against 27-year-old Gerson Fuentes, who is charged with rape. 

Per the authorities, he confessed to having vaginal contact on at least two occasions with the girl who recently turned 10, therefore it is estimated that she may have been 9 years old when she was raped and (then) became pregnant.

8 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Your comments?

You just now found out?

7 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

my prediction is that Republicans will twist logic over and over in order to frame Dems as evil people.

No twisting required.

It's almost as if you're still yearning for Fox News unreality.

Let's see, five posts so far and not one on topic. I wonder if one will happen.

2 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Its almost as if some people want this to be true.  

Want or need.

the left's continued beating of this drum regarding Dobbs at the expense of this little girl and the alleged crime is amazing. 

I find it fascinating and sick and twisted at the same time.

Brian.  

what's your take on the girls mother?

she defends him and hasn't pressed charges.