Topside2

How they bitin'? Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

432 posts in this topic

Minimal wave action and only one 23 inch fish.   Hoping for better tomorrow (like I do every day).   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be bringing frozen macks into work with me.  I'll hide them in the work fridge.  If you are a peer of mine, you may want to avoid the brown plastic bag in the far lower right shelf...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Scott Charlton said:

I'll be bringing frozen macks into work with me.  I'll hide them in the work fridge.  If you are a peer of mine, you may want to avoid the brown plastic bag in the far lower right shelf...

lololololol oh man, please keep us updated of the "no more fish heads in the company fridge" memo that'll be coming up next week :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, adam42 said:

lololololol oh man, please keep us updated of the "no more fish heads in the company fridge" memo that'll be coming up next week :)

I'll be sure to attach a copy of said certain future memo

 

-Scott "did you get the memo?" Charlton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Scott Charlton said:

I'll be sure to attach a copy of said certain future memo

 

-Scott "did you get the memo?" Charlton

I think Scott “I can’t believe I have to say this but don’t put fish heads in the company fridge” Charlton is more likely as a nickname :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, MainelySmallies said:

I think Scott “I can’t believe I have to say this but don’t put fish heads in the company fridge” Charlton is more likely as a nickname :)

Laughing..so…hard…right…now…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jimbighead said:

Scott “why does the fridge always smell on the days he leaves early” Charlton 

 

 

So far no one at work has noticed that I schedule meetings according to the moon phase but I think if I put fish heads in the freezer they might catch on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fished lower Piscataqua Saturday and Plum Island Sound Sunday from the yak.  Not on fire, but found smaller fish on the fly Saturday and a couple of slots on tube and worm Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bite was on last night. Cookie cutter fish from 30-35 but nothing bigger (or smaller). One swallowed my GT eel so the poor fellow went home for dinner. There are a long list of things I’d rather do than clean a fish at 3am in the pouring rain so I suppose it got its small measure of revenge. Back at it tonight. Should be a little more swell to help things along with the wind and rain. Weeds are cleaned out.

 

Edited by MainelySmallies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, Nbourque said:

Big surf coming this weekend 

Big surf today, along with some weed and a current that made chunking virtually impossible.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.