How they bitin'? Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

12 mins ago, Nbourque said:

Where’s this “fall run” gents? Haha I’ll be out a few times next week 

Allegedly it’s here but I haven’t taken much advantage yet. A few buddies have been into fish over 40 the past week. I lost an absolute slob on top yesterday morning. Came full body out of the water. Had her on for a bit but she got the better of me.

1 min ago, MainelySmallies said:

Allegedly it’s here but I haven’t taken much advantage yet. A few buddies have been into fish over 40 the past week. I lost an absolute slob on top yesterday morning. Came full body out of the water. Had her on for a bit but she got the better of me.

I almost went last night.. Sunday and Monday in the rain looks like my next opportunities. 

8 mins ago, CotroneOnIce said:

I almost went last night.. Sunday and Monday in the rain looks like my next opportunities. 

Same. Wanted to go last night but had to be at work early this morning. My wife very reasonably pointed out that fishing from 11-4am and then driving to work at 6am was “not a good life choice.” :wag:

I want to string together a few nights this weekend so I decided to let her have this one and live to fight another day. 

1 min ago, MainelySmallies said:

Same. Wanted to go last night but had to be at work early this morning. My wife very reasonably pointed out that fishing from 11-4am and then driving to work at 6am was “not a good life choice.” :wag:

I want to string together a few nights this weekend so I decided to let her have this one and live to fight another day. 

I got 3 calls from my wife on my way home from work saying it’s “fine” if I fished. Took the hint that it wasn’t haha next time I vacuum before I go to work 

Edited by CotroneOnIce

Just now, CotroneOnIce said:

I got 3 calls from my wife on my way home from work saying it’s “fine” if I fished. Took the hint that it wasn’t haha next time I vacuum before I go to work 

“Fine” really means “if you dare”.

“Have a good time sweetheart” means “go f*** yourself.”

I am lucky that my wife’s usual policy is “if I’m asleep and the chores are done I don’t care how long you’re out.” Night fishing: bigger fish, happier wife.