Treema

In the market for new boat

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I'm in the market for a new boat anyone have recommendations for a center console that is 21ft something does light offshore runs and jump around the block. I was looking at a maritime 20 pioneer 2003. Does anyone have any experience with these boats what can you do and how do they handle in hair waters?

Craigslist as well. Best of luck though. Every one seems to want 300% above NADA value. Don't worry about those cylinders not firing or the massive hole in the bottom. Runs mint & and it's ready for fishing I promise! 

LOL

On 7/9/2022 at 11:06 PM, Treema said:

I'm in the market for a new boat anyone have recommendations for a center console that is 21ft something does light offshore runs and jump around the block. I was looking at a maritime 20 pioneer 2003. Does anyone have any experience with these boats what can you do and how do they handle in hair waters?

#1 find what you like to use the boat for ?

#2 lenght off the boat what you like

#3 how much you like to spend ?

#4 find best price.

#5 you have to have $2000 for repair if somting go wrong.

#6 locate the boat and take that for ride.

#7 if you know the boat value is $10 K and guy is seling that for $4 K,i do not need ride,i only start the motor in driway,if it run good i take that and fix everything by myself.

#8 do not trust mechanick or any marina,make your own decision but do your home work.

you have to buy boat for good value,if you do not like that,you can sell that for same price,it cost you only your time and work.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2022 at 10:15 AM, srm413 said:

Parker

I agree.... Good boat for low money.

Doesn't have any bells and whistles, but solid construction.

I bought a maritime 2090 this year, absolutely love it. East to clean, simple, good for sand bar trips, tons of deck space for a 20’6” boat, gets me out on the local grounds in chop and on those greasy days I can get out to block at first light no problem, home when the sea breeze picks up……draft 11” is key