bronson

small lightish cuddy suggestions wanted

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

looking at Grady 208 adventures, hydrasport 21,sea hunt victory 225  etc.  what else is out there I'm missing? need smallish bc don't wanna but a new truck too and I'm maxed out already in this size. any suggestions?  

My father had a grady years ago and it was a heavy boat to trailer for its size. I had a 20’ pro line ip until a couple years ago. It was lighter than the grady but still a nice boat. 

Thx for the replies-,I looked at arima but the one I saw was non self bailing - ands that’s a no go for me. 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, bronson said:

looking at Grady 208 adventures, hydrasport 21,sea hunt victory 225  etc.  what else is out there I'm missing? need smallish bc don't wanna but a new truck too and I'm maxed out already in this size. any suggestions?  

I don't know what you might be missing, but I ran a Grady 208 from 1998-2013. I felt that it was a great boat for that length and style.  If you go that route, definitely spend the money for the hard-top... the hard-top really makes the boat.

PB230002.JPG.57d58e811a923f1a8ed96e418d1fe169.JPG

1 min ago, Slacker said:

I don't know what you might be missing, but I ran a Grady 208 from 1998-2013. I felt that it was a great boat for that length and style.  If you go that route, definitely spend the money for the hard-top... the hard-top really makes the boat.

PB230002.JPG.57d58e811a923f1a8ed96e418d1fe169.JPG

thx- the 208 may be perfect

Posted (edited)

I have always liked those and want a 20’ Walk Around for my next boat that can be trailered on a single axle trailer, that works for my storage area….challenge is finding one that does not need a repower given todays outboard prices!

Edited by LouC

56 mins ago, Mattys010 said:

I have a Steiger 21’ block island. I am very happy with it

D9426EC1-8426-4E35-8105-A37DC3794983.jpeg

that looks perfect