Toad in Nj

toto

aquavit is :snr: :snr: :snr: :snr: :snr:

it's tasty.

but boring.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

23 mins ago, nightbite27 said:

Ernie i bet you’d like the old man 

next on the list... going to finish season 2 of stranger things and then watch that

@Tom T

Stranger things take place in 1984 (I graduated college then)... you are younger than me, but I don't remember banana seat bikes then.  I had them in the 70's but I thought everyone was getting into bmx bikes in the 80's.

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

9 mins ago, DerrickT said:

They dropped 225 gals of heating oil in our tank today.  What a nice surprise that was to come home to

I had to change the circulator on the water store before I took a hot shower this evening…$ 130.

……I began to try to explain…that it just wasn't …just wasn't ….what it was...

10 mins ago, makomakoman said:

next on the list... going to finish season 2 of stranger things and then watch that

@Tom T

Stranger things take place in 1984 (I graduated college then)... you are younger than me, but I don't remember banana seat bikes then.  I had them in the 70's but I thought everyone was getting into bmx bikes in the 80's.

yes to bmx in the mid 80's but still some of the older stuff around

29 mins ago, DerrickT said:

They dropped 225 gals of heating oil in our tank today.  What a nice surprise that was to come home to

Better than the winter's going to be. 

25 mins ago, makomakoman said:

@Tom T

NFW. 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."