HarryHood711

Rebel F90 Rarity

12 posts in this topic

A very productive lure. Swims the top like a 7in RedFin and is a catcher. The lips become brittle with age and are prone to breakage.

9 hours ago, XBMX said:

A very productive lure. Swims the top like a 7in RedFin and is a catcher. The lips become brittle with age and are prone to breakage.

Great to know thanks! This one was brand new NOS. Seems to be in great shape still. Worst case I'm sure I can always send it to Ron Reddington to firm up if need be.

26 mins ago, HarryHood711 said:

Great to know thanks! This one was brand new NOS. Seems to be in great shape still. Worst case I'm sure I can always send it to Ron Reddington to firm up if need be.

I’m sorry but IMHO this would ruin the action of a classic producer. 

12 mins ago, XBMX said:

I’m sorry but IMHO this would ruin the action of a classic producer. 

Huh? You said the lip can be come brittle and prone to breakage so I was saying I can send it to him to fix it if need be rather than me mess it up, I didn't mean modify the whole plug. 

1 hour ago, HarryHood711 said:

Huh? You said the lip can be come brittle and prone to breakage so I was saying I can send it to him to fix it if need be rather than me mess it up, I didn't mean modify the whole plug. 

I think what X means is to use it until a time when the lip breaks. Generally the lips will break in rocky environments such as jetty fishing when you have to drag them over rocks to get it back for another cast.   Don’t modify it yet.  

17 mins ago, DZ said:

I think what X means is to use it until a time when the lip breaks. Generally the lips will break in rocky environments such as jetty fishing when you have to drag them over rocks to get it back for another cast.   Don’t modify it yet.  

Thanks Dennis. I wasn’t going to modify it until the time came if/when it broke. Enjoying as is for now.