Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SallyGrowler

Deflating Tires of SUVs to save the planet

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

Its all the rage in the UK and now some nitwit is urging other nincompoops on twitter to post videos of them puncturing or deflating tires of SUVs.

Twitter is cool with it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I catch some A- Hole letting air out of my tires, I'm gonna return the favor by letting some blood out of him.

5 mins ago, TimS said:

They gotta come into my driveway to do that - I got cameras that let me know the second someone enters my driveway…they’ll have under a minute before I meet them in the driveway with a 12 gauge. Unhappy. Probably in my boxers. Pissed off. Just old enough where life in prison doesn’t seem as long as it did in my 30s :bucktooth:

I wonder how long they’d last tied to the fence and covered in peanut butter and granola bars :idea: These guys were waiting on my porch for me at 5am this morning…very cute…until someone smears peanut butter on your soft parts :laugh:

18229F61-0EF1-4322-BD7D-FB02A5784BA3.jpeg

Attack Force 

The funny thing is once they poke holes in your SUV tires, then you have to call a big old diesel-powered record to come pick it up. Then the tire company has to burn more fuel to make more tires.

3 mins ago, mitchell master said:

The price of getting caught should be an ear.

A hand…and no social services for the rest of your life. People with nothing to lose don’t have any skin in the game - put their welfare, food stamps and SS on the table….then we can play. 

I have a ring floodlight camera over the driveway, a gun and a backhoe. Don’t eff with my stuff.

5 mins ago, Mike said:

Attack Force 

A mom and four hungry babies - looks like they camped out on the porch waiting for breakfast :laugh:

3 mins ago, ted527 said:

I have a ring floodlight camera over the driveway, a gun and a backhoe. Don’t eff with my stuff.

I put in three standalone wireless cameras - painted one black and stuck it in a tree. Don’t have a backhoe but I know who I’m gonna call if I need one :idea: 

You should keep a hole pre-dug just for efficiency sake.

If someone comes by whilst your digging the hole, then you'll have to dig 2 holes. You don't want to be up digging all night.