Seal

Cop caught framing at least 10 people for DUI

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

But fear not. The DA is now "threatening" to stop prosecuting his cases against innocent people. :laugh: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Seal said:

But fear not. The DA is now "threatening" to stop prosecuting his cases against innocent people. :laugh: 

 

 

Piss off you commie liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Bill163 said:

Do you have any other hobbies?

He is from Mass... so he is either a commie liberal or he is gay.... or both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EricJ said:

He is from Mass... so he is either a commie liberal or he is gay.... or both

**cough, cough. ahem*** Please don't lump us all in with Seal. :wag: :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2022 at 8:51 PM, Bill163 said:

Do you have any other hobbies?

I don't know but being a bit of a jerk off may be more of a lifestyle than a hobby though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for the officer, I dislike the word cop!For everyone of them he ticketed 100’s of creeps, perps, gangbangers and anyone last years could comit any crime and skate. Service taught me shoot fist or die! Ma. Does love to be feel good about crime, !:sdf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RAW said:

Good for the officer, I dislike the word cop!For everyone of them he ticketed 100’s of creeps, perps, gangbangers and anyone last years could comit any crime and skate. Service taught me shoot fist or die! Ma. Does love to be feel good about crime, !:sdf:

 

:laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was this guy anally raped with a Billy club? That might make me obsessed with cops also. It was something bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Tailslap said:

Was this guy anally raped with a Billy club?

As if I wouldn't enjoy that. :wave: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.