HugeDinghy

Duluth

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

There’s no doubt that sizes have gotten smaller. 

Covid

18 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

That is cool though I might check into that

Save you're money. There's no way in hell you'll put stuff back where it belongs and inside of a week, your truck will look like it always does. You're a creature of habit.

3 hours ago, JaseB said:

I have the opposite theory.  Manufacturers are making stuff bigger than they used to under the same size.  Comforting the egos of the fat bodies.  I have a couple of shorts that have a lable with multiple country's listed.  I'm a large in Europe, Canada and China, but USA is listed as medium.

Was srsly gonna start a thread.....how are they in hot weather?  The stuff i got now is killing my boys.

Jase, they're not cheap, but these are the newest ones I got. Great in hot sticky weather.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-armachillo-bullpen-boxer-briefs-72267.html?dwvar_72267_color=BBL&cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs#start=8&cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs

1 hour ago, nightfighter said:

Only bought my Keen Targhees boots and the Cab Commander from them. The latter helps keep me organized in truck and on jobsites, especially if drawings and files involved.

As far as clothes, sizing in XL for me is a general suggestion for where to start these days. I always liked how Nautica Rigger pants and shorts fit me (they're pleated and accomodate my hockey butt). But I have to look carefully at where they are made as the ones from Bangladesh fit right. The ones made in HK or Cheena are too small. And of course, when you like a product, the company drops it from their line. I have been able to do ok shopping and selling on Poshmark.

36204_alt_01.jpg

I find something. I like and buy every color they have :laugh:

17 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I find something. I like and buy every color they have :laugh:

Thats what I did for the firehose pants. Liked the fit and the durability. Bought five more pair. 

4 hours ago, Terry Mac said:

JGay is upset Duluth hasn't made a rainbow line of clothing yet.

You’re upset you’re stuck in the closet. 

Only Duluth thing I have is a firehose jacket. Perfect for hanging around the campfire and working outside, but in cooler weather. It's pretty warm.

22 hours ago, Jdeadman66 said:

It’s ok Chumslick is 5’4”

standing on a stool 

Up to 5ish years ago I bought most of my clothes from Cabela's. Then Duluth sent me a flyer for V-neck pocketed long tail shirts on sale for $10 so I bought one to try out. When I got it it was far better than the crap I was getting from Cabelas. I immediately bought another 5 or six while they were still on sale. I'm wearing one of them now and going to buy a bunch more the next time they go on sale. I'm also wearing Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose 11" Cargo Shorts, I have 3 pairs in different colors. Well made with deep slanted front pockets, perfect for pocket carry.

On 7/2/2022 at 6:21 PM, Jdeadman66 said:

I’m not a fan of the v necks

I am. :naughty:

Summer-Evening-Nightclub-V-Neck-Prom-Sex

1 hour ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Well now that kind I’m all for

You wouldn't know what to do with that