HugeDinghy

What do you have going this weekend?

Rate this topic

413 posts in this topic

I don’t think I have any obligations. I’d love to make my first canal run of the season. 

Other than that I’m pretty sure I’m free bird. 

Yard work, pool, yard work, pool...that's it, maybe change the oil in my truck.  Definitely making a beer and liquor store run after work.  

9 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I don’t think I have any obligations. I’d love to make my first canal run of the season. 

No fish in the canal, literally. At least there wasn't a week ago.

My holiday weekend is Monday. Probably gonna head to the lake.

13 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

You mentioned that in the other thread. What’s keeping you from fishing the canal?

I got two days in a row off.. whoot whoot. going to sleep in a bit on one of those days. But mostly just lounge around the yard, take the kayak out for a bit in the mornings, drink some, eat some..

In prior years I've done a pretty good fireworks display but I'm not willing to light the fuse on the prices they want this year, so I'll just watch others set off theirs.. 

mrs rocco and i have the vid. roccetre started with symptoms this morning, so looks like the worst hbd america ever for us. :beers: 

5 mins ago, rocco said:

mrs rocco and i have the vid. roccetre started with symptoms this morning, so looks like the worst hbd america ever for us. :beers: 

That sucks, hopefully a speedy recovery.

Organizing and packing for trip to Montana, flying out on Monday (hoping flights don't get fooqed). Six days drifting the Missouri River near Craig. Stoked!

Rocco, best to you and Mrs. The friggin' wuhan sucks because it disrupts more than sickens at this point. 

5 mins ago, rocco said:

that blows. i hope it is mild and short lived...

Couple family bbq's  taking my little guy panfishing tuesday morning. fish fry tuesday night. 

14 mins ago, rocco said:

Best of luck to both of you.. 

3 mins ago, flyangler said:

Organizing and packing for trip to Montana, flying out on Monday (hoping flights don't get fooqed). Six days drifting the Missouri River near Craig. Stoked!

That sounds like the best plan yet.. Have fun and post up some pics. 

Not much of anything really.

Little sister asked me to make pizza as her last meal before moving to Denver.  She leaves Sunday morning, so I expect that Sunday will be spent moping around the house kicking rocks.

1 min ago, ByronPA said:

That sounds like the best plan yet.. Have fun and post up some pics. 

There will be plenty of photos. In fact, my photo gear will weigh more than my clothing. My goal is to capture an image similar to my avatar photo - the equivalent to lightning in a bottle.