chewwy

Looking for fishing buddy in Boston

6 posts in this topic

My old kayak fishing partner moved away and looking for night fishing buddy around Boston area. I love fishing at night but it is not as much fun when you doing it alone. I try to get out couple nights a week and weekends. I got a side scan, know few good spots and don't bite. So I am not crawling here for others spot. If anyone interested in linking up and scouting some rocks, let me know.

Hi again, I bought your Mojo a while back. My work schedule is loaded and unpredictable, in fact, I've yet to wet my bucket this year. Still, if you're thinking of heading out, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to tag along if I'm available. I'm old and paddling an OK Prowler 13, so I won't be racing anybody.

Shoot me a pm if you want. I also try to get out a few times per week. Typically launch anywhere from 45min north of Boston to 45min south (no traffic). Was thinking about starting to get out to the harbor islands soon. No side scan on my kayak but know a few decent holes here and there. 

Man, I gotta get a kayak sometime soon. I feel your pain, my fishing partner has been out with an injury for a couple of seasons. Would be happy to do some surf fishing with you sometime though.