Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

Cape Charter Costs

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Anyone happen to know rough cost for a full day bass trip currently?  CC Bay out of Sandwich or Barnstable?  Possibly even Chatham area?  Friend is asking me and frankly have no clue these days.

50 mins ago, FoliFish said:

Anyone happen to know rough cost for a full day bass trip currently?  CC Bay out of Sandwich or Barnstable?  Possibly even Chatham area?  Friend is asking me and frankly have no clue these days.

Looks like 800-1200 for bass depending on half day or full day, and how many people.

53 mins ago, Dogfish Between Jetties said:

Paid $800/$850 plus tip down south last month for flats trips. Florida inshore and NE inshore are usually about the same cost.

In Florida  I have paid $600 for an all day guided trip inshore. $600.  I think Ma is closer to $1000-$1,200

Just now, Dogfish Between Jetties said:

Florida has gone up a bit lately

I went out for the new moon n May 2021. I was very surprised with how reasonable the cost was. 

Thanks all.  I actually looked online and found most of the charter captains do indeed publish pricing which surprised me a little...not sure why.  Appreciate the replies.

3 hours ago, FoliFish said:

Thanks all.  I actually looked online and found most of the charter captains do indeed publish pricing which surprised me a little...not sure why.  Appreciate the replies.

They have to with fuel costs

3 hours ago, Dogfish Between Jetties said:

Florida has gone up a bit lately

Not surprising in FL or anywhere else, considering what's happened with fuel prices in the past few months. 

3 hours ago, FoliFish said:

Beware of fuel charges be added on top of the quoted price.