Ladyfish

Should Men have to pay?

Rate this topic

344 posts in this topic

I read all the comments in the Roe vs. Wade thread. A woman cannot have a child without fertilization. Whether it is US law or State law, the question is: Should a man that impregnates a woman be required to support that child until the age of 18? That includes sharing in all food, lodging, education and medical bills. 

Yup and castration should be the penalty if they don't.  I also think the stupid people who dont know how to use protection and keep having unwanted babies should be forced to tie their tubes or to get a vasectomy..it would eliminate alot of needless abortions.

The states that will allow abortion should also be allowed to offer sterilization during the same procedure. Realistically what kind of parent would an abort-er be also offer cash incentives for men to get vasectomy. Less of this who's my baby daddy and bragging about how many parent less children they create.

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

It's why rubbers were invented .

Eh........my BiLs daughter met a guy about 6 years ago, she was crazy about him and honesty, we all thought he was a great guy. They dated for a couple years and 1 day, she was pregnant. (No couple after a couple years is that careful....especially if you're in love.....)

After about 3 months, dude started getting seriously weird and one day.....poof. GONE. Dude just just completely ran away. Left her high and dry, alone, stuck with an apartment she couldn't afford alone and pregnant. 

He still years later won't contact her and his crappy family hides his whereabouts. It's bizarre. Some guys are complete cowards. I can't understand how he can live with himself. 

Edited by Mokes