fishhappy

3 reels for sale

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

All prices shipped and insured to value with USPS, PayPal, check or money order.

1. Shimano 14000 XTD, $175.00, two spools, great condition, casts into the sunset. 

2. Shimano Calcutta, 400B, $165.00, used but well loved, versatile and reliable.

3. Penn 704z, $60.00, ugly looks but good mechanicals, packed with blue grease and manual pick up. It would need a new bumper if switched back to full bail. A great reel for wading out to the second bar.

CD67F51C-D4AD-4DE8-8972-C4AF3012A540.jpeg

Edited by fishhappy

28 mins ago, SigTauSherman said:

Any interest in a 300yd spool of 80lb power pro in box and cash for the ultegra?

Price wise, what are you thinking?

I’m gonna have to stay at $100, $125 along with $40 in line and $10 in shipping is getting close to the cost of the new xse which was my original plan. $100 and the line is admittedly a low ball but it would kind of have to be for me to pass up the xse. No sweat if that doesn’t work, I totally understand.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:11 PM, SigTauSherman said:

I’m gonna have to stay at $100, $125 along with $40 in line and $10 in shipping is getting close to the cost of the new xse which was my original plan. $100 and the line is admittedly a low ball but it would kind of have to be for me to pass up the xse. No sweat if that doesn’t work, I totally understand.

Thank you for the offer, but I will pass.

Just now, fishhappy said:

ok, I’m out until tomorrow am, I will do it then

No hurry. I’m not fishing any time soon. 

B4141916-A40B-42C7-96F9-13FE8F8D7E6E.jpeg