Jim DE

July 2022 Assigned Subject is: “Red, White, and Blue”

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

July 2022 assigned subject is “Red, White, and Blue”.  This should be a interesting assignment with lots of opportunities. As usual this is a family oriented forum so posted images should  be posted with this in mind. Happy 4Th to all and let’s see your Red, White, and Blue images. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

One of our local veterans, Will (middle), helps others with PTSD and jogs Torrance Beach frequently carrying flags.  When I asked to take their photo, they were surprised and happy at the same time.  After the photo Will pulls out his phone and says, "Hey Mike, do you have Airdrop?"  A very patriotic and nice group of guys.

Will and friends.jpg

Edited by Mike Mendez

The colours are all here just gotta look a little harder . For the record I'm watching Attack of the Killer Tomatoes at this moment . Haven't decided which one's next. The wife's rolling her eyes and saying I cant believe your really watching this. Besides it's my birthday I'm doing what I want .

P7090080.JPG.a87d1cbc6a983a0d87b2c25c253432b9.JPGP7090135.JPG.a98c7280dd51936316dab3d99f9da22a.JPG

9 hours ago, squidder 329 said:

Happy Birthday Kid, let us know if the tomatoes win......:bday:

Thanks we crushed them by playing a stupid song called Puberty Love . Poor tomatoes never stood a chance ,:laugh: 

Finally got one, naturally produced. Little rain shower this morning and this showed up at my front door. 

32A65CA2-E9FD-4025-9527-E87196252D73.jpeg