dannyplug1

Senior colors

10 posts in this topic

Was out fishing the local pond.  Saw two guys catching a ton of bass, to my very few.  I was using a green pumpkin senko they said they were using white and that white or a red colored senkos were the best colors for this pond.  Any one out 5here fish these colors or were these guys jerken my girken?

I don't know about white but red or red & black have always been kind to me . As a side note these are what I'll throw if I'm staying over after an all nighter .P6110085.JPG.1c207b8912b9069ca2203cf949f496f1.JPGP6110083.JPG.616aa893561b6d9bb604e06335160adb.JPG

9 hours ago, KidDkivahh said:

I don't know about white but red or red & black have always been kind to me . As a side note these are what I'll throw if I'm staying over after an all nighter .P6110085.JPG.1c207b8912b9069ca2203cf949f496f1.JPGP6110083.JPG.616aa893561b6d9bb604e06335160adb.JPG

That black and orange is awesome, KidD!

On 6/23/2022 at 10:12 PM, dannyplug1 said:

Was out fishing the local pond.  Saw two guys catching a ton of bass, to my very few.  I was using a green pumpkin senko they said they were using white and that white or a red colored senkos were the best colors for this pond.  Any one out 5here fish these colors or were these guys jerken my girken?

Interested in the water visibility and if they were fishing in shaded pockets. I will fish white super flukes/caffeine shads but not really worms or jigs.  I know green pumpkin works in many conditions but for dark or stained water I believe there are better options.  

Big Bite Baits has a awesome Tilapia color perfect blue gill imitator 

Green pumpkin is the backup I always have a chartreuse spike it marker if i need to add some color