fishinambition

The I hate people Thread

Rate this topic

127 posts in this topic

"I'm not a dick, I'm just honest."

 

No you're not, you're just a dick who takes something good like honesty and attributes it to your chitty attitude, you ****ing mongol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, flyangler said:

Rocky is a douche

 

Just now, flyangler said:

chumslick too

Actually, those two are quite nice it seems to me. :th: 
 

Plenty more out there too although sometimes it’s easy to miss after the callous that develops from dealing with the difficult ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fishinambition said:

"I'm not a dick, I'm just honest."

 

No you're not, you're just a dick who takes something good like honesty and attributes it to your chitty attitude, you ****ing mongol.

Have you considered slogan t shirts as your next business venture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyangler said:

Rocky is a douche

 

Not quite the douche but definitely the bag.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slack Tidings said:

 

Actually, those two are quite nice it seems to me. :th: 
 

Plenty more out there too although sometimes it’s easy to miss after the callous that develops from dealing with the difficult ones. 

All a matter of perspective. 

1 hour ago, Slack Tidings said:

See!  And Tim said he though I was a cranky old person from the CnR mold!

That explains much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, HopHead said:

Don't forget me!

I like you

18 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

 

Not quite the douche but definitely the bag.  

Again, perspective. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slack Tidings said:

See!  And Tim said he though I was a cranky old person from the CnR mold!

They broke the mold after CnR.............. Thankfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.