suntzu

Off topic bug discussion from June 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

214 posts in this topic

Bugapalooza stories and pics are going to kill the summer bite; the RB April chunk crowd now filling their buckets every day on bug bite beach bass  typically i see 2 or 3 fisherman on this stretch in the evening Now 30 its why we can’t have nice things 

1 hour ago, suntzu said:

Bugapalooza stories and pics are going to kill the summer bite; the RB April chunk crowd now filling their buckets every day on bug bite beach bass  typically i see 2 or 3 fisherman on this stretch in the evening Now 30 its why we can’t have nice things 

Correct

1 hour ago, suntzu said:

Unless you can find a way to shut down the internet, live with it. 

We love mike and we know he likes to help but the added press doesnt help and the spot you live in youre pretty much out of luck

1 hour ago, suntzu said:

5 mins ago, Goldy said:

Here ya go

Wefish is a member here and promoting it on social media

FCE3FC39-D1FB-48D0-ABCE-28ED438045A9.png

:banghd:

46 mins ago, Goldy said:

We love mike and we know he likes to help but the added press doesnt help and the spot you live in youre pretty much out of luck

Not a criticism of Mike or the other two members of the SoMoCo mafia - just a subtle request for others to chill a bit before we regret making the thing a thing 

Just now, suntzu said:

Not a criticism of Mike or the other two members of the SoMoCo mafia - just a subtle request for others to chill a bit before we regret making the thing a thing 

Its too late.  Soon they will sell the bugs in the shops.  Cats out

Posted (edited) · Report post

It is too late and I guess it's human nature to want to brag, but it sure would be nice if everyone would give it a little rest already... :rolleyes:

Edited by daves745t

45 mins ago, daves745t said:

It is too late and I guess it's human nature to want to brag, but it sure would be nice if everyone would give it a little rest already... :rolleyes:

My phone just rang and buddy was like. They are doing good on bugs in seaside /facepalm.  

Ocean county has best bug bite

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

Its too late.  Soon they will sell the bugs in the shops.  Cats out

I think the shop in AC already does 

15 mins ago, Goldy said:

My phone just rang and buddy was like. They are doing good on bugs in seaside /facepalm.  

Ocean county has best bug bite

I heard it's even better further south & on Staten Island.

6 mins ago, daves745t said:

I heard it's even better further south & on Staten Island.

I think you are right. My buddies are crushing them there