Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

7 inches, 3 pack for $13.00 ???

5 1/4, 4 pack for $13.00 ???

No, thank you

My home made pork rind is much better.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yah i think it’s not even pork rind anymore either.

Probably just otter tails material 

Edited by 1amson

Not the same. It’s not real pork rind and as others have highlighted - a complete rip off when it comes to price. I’ll use otter tails, fat cows, and the rest of my real Uncle J 

I've moved on -  I like the synthetics to be honest.  For one I don't have to take it off the hook if you don't want to and the jars don't leak and make a mess all over the place let alone ruining the rest of the jar.  Like other have mentioned the pricing per piece is something I literally laughed out loud at.  13 buck for 4 of the 5inch is a big fat NO!. What are they smoking crack?  For that price I gladly get a jar of otter tail - 10 of them and have 3 bucks left over thank you. 

There is a reason they went out of business -  they should have stayed that way.   

The price is what it is. It's the company that pisses me off.  They wrecked Acme.  Kastmasters & Phoebe suck now.  Tinfoil hardware. 

Pork skins are not what they were.  Pigs are very lean these days and the skin is void of any fat.   

I do love the biodegradable aspects of them. And they still catch fish.  

I’ve been aware but very difficult to pull the trigger considering the price per strip. Never used the originals so I have nothing to compare to but can’t complain about Otter Tails, been working great and they’re durable. 

8 hours ago, PSegnatelli said:

Ever try coloring any @Popasilov?

No

I haven't.

I am happy with this.

This is the last jar of the bunch that I made 4 years ago.

Are they that much better to justify that price? I started fishing after uncle josh was already gone. I use otter tail and fat cow, they work great, no problems for me.