R.R. Bridge Fisher

BILL WETZEL

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

This guy is so knowledgeable and shares it with the entire community.  Plus he seems like a guy I'd love to have a brew with. I've learned a  lot and also I'm wondering if anyone has any cool stories? 

Bill is a fishing maniac! 
Seen many of Bill’s seminar’s over the years and they are a hoot as well as being informative.

The jerk off complaining has no right to express his sour grapes here especially about someone who has given a ton back to the surfcasting community.

27 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

This guy is so knowledgeable and shares it with the entire community.  Plus he seems like a guy I'd love to have a brew with. I've learned a  lot and also I'm wondering if anyone has any cool stories? 

Agree 

No story but I thought this thread could use a picture.

When I started out I watched every Wetzel video I could find.

Good stuff!

ftrryu7.gif

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Hardest working guide there is hands down 

Long Island Living Legend 

Edited by Sandflee

Bill is a good guy and quite the character (in a very good way). He's a much better human being that some from 82.

Went to several of his seminars over the years...he is a character with a very informative presentation and very entertaining

1 hour ago, Bob S. said:

Went to several of his seminars over the years...he is a character with a very informative presentation and very entertaining

They're great when he can stay on topic.  He gets so excited he sometimes wanders, LOL.  It's pretty funny.  Always enjoy listening to Bill.

I always loved his stories.

Hat and the dog.

$350 is a lot of money for me but looking forward to spend it.

Just walking and talking with Bill is worth it.

His seminar at MSA this year was amazing.. 2+hours of straight up, useful information. He broke down random spots and how he would approach each depending on wind and tide... absolutely next level stuff. His enthusiasm for the sport is unmatched.