fishinambition

Racial Disparity In Traffic Fatalities

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, squidder 329 said:

So last night in philly two clowns according to video got into road rage clash. So they are both driving rentals a Hyundai and a Mercedes, so they stop at a traffic signal. Hyundai guy who is 17yrs old shoots and kills the Mercedes guy. Then crashes into two women while fleeing the scene.

Sounds like a good candidate for my wood chipper program  !

3 hours ago, ted527 said:

It was brutal in a town near me, liquor store was across a 6 lane highway from the sec 8 motel.

MLK Blvd.?

4 hours ago, MikeMc said:

Are you saying black people don't have phones? :squid:

I constantly have stupid ****ing white bitches step off the curb in front of me, I would love to drive rite over them

4 hours ago, dena said:

Was this survey taken before the Carolina Squat was outlawed?

Front vision has to be poor when the driver is looking at the stars...

I wish you could shoot those dickheads too

Posted (edited) · Report post

Whatever the causes, "accurate" statistics don't lie.  They merely re-establish Darwinian theory among the subsets.

Edited by bass11

5 hours ago, charloots said:

MLK Blvd.?

No but there is one in the town they’re crossing from. 

12 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

I do, less chance of them mugging me and or getting out of the way of my bumper

Sort of off topic here but I have a funny story related to your post.

1976. My dad buys a Buick Electra loaded with all the accessories. Really nice car. This was on a Friday. The next morning he decides he wants to go to NYC to visit his sister who lived in Queens. So off we go. Dealership stickers still in the windows. Right before we get to the city my dad decides he's tired. He puts me to driving. Say what???? I've had my drivers license for two weeks. Two weeks. Naturally we have to go through Manhattan..... on a Saturday afternoon. I have never seen so many cabs in my life. NYC cabbies are ****ing lunatics. It was definitely a trial by fire.

We make it to my aunt's flat without any problems other than my nerves being shot.

Later that night dad tells me to get my cousins and take the car. Let them show me the city at night. So off we go. We end up hitting a few bars that didn't ID. We hang out until about 11pm and decide to head home. Both of my cousins were slightly bombed and once we get in the car they pass out.

Let the games begin.

I didn't know jackshit about the city. No clue how to get back to my aunt's house. Both of them are passed out and I can't wake them up. So I drive.. and drive....and drive. For two hours at least. I start noticing that the locals I'm seeing are getting a little on the dark side. This can't be good. Three white boys in a brand new Buick.

I grab one of my cousins and shake the hell out of him. He wakes up and I ask him where in the hell are we???

He looks out the car window at the street sign and goes "OH ****!!!!" and he starts locking his door. Tells me to lock my door and hit the gas. Don't stop no matter what.

Come to find out I had ended up in the worst part of Harlem. At 2am in the morning. We were lucky to make it out of there alive.

19 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Pedestrians killed by cars are 2 to 4 times more likely to be of minority persuasion.

Minorities are much harder to see at night, no doubt a contributing factor...

17 hours ago, dena said:

Was this survey taken before the Carolina Squat was outlawed?

Front vision has to be poor when the driver is looking at the stars...

The speed boat suspension is the coolest thing ever.

21 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Blacks are 1.8 times more likely to die in a car crash. Pedestrians killed by cars are 2 to 4 times more likely to be of minority persuasion. My numbers might be a bit off but you get the point. 

Well, I don't see the point but one thing I am certain of is, if this is a bad thing, TRUMP DID IT!  Putie and the oild companies are involved also.