Maine Guide

Ukraine?

Rate this topic

6,457 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

Are you still trying to push the stupid libel that Ukraine is bombing itself to make Russia look bad? 

What do you think of Russia’s recent military failures? If Donbass is Russia, Putin is having to retreat from parts of Russia. That has to be embarrassing. 

I don't care who wins or loses in this war , when you will understand that ? I care about true facts only ! Where is proof that Russia done that , I am waiting .

So , Resolution 1244 ???

Edited by Keltan

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

-MSN

NATO has sent an intelligence note to its member countries warning of the mobilization of the Russian nuclear submarine 'K-329 Belgorod', carrying the Poseidon nuclear missile, also known as the Weapon of the Apocalypse, the Italian daily 'La Repubblica' reports Sunday.

Oh NOES!  Another scary nuke thing!  

The "Weapon of the Apocalypse."  LOL.  The media loves them some excitement.  

4 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

Serbia bombed itself to make NATO look bad. (I don’t really believe this) 

See how stupid it sounds? 

Sayonara ,  my friend .This time  you go on ignore list forever :)

8 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Oh NOES!  Another scary nuke thing!  

The "Weapon of the Apocalypse."  LOL.  The media loves them some excitement.  

This sub carries the torpedo that detonates a nuclear warhead right on the surface near land to create a “radioactive tsunami.” I had not heard of that before 

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

-MSN

NATO has sent an intelligence note to its member countries warning of the mobilization of the Russian nuclear submarine 'K-329 Belgorod', carrying the Poseidon nuclear missile, also known as the Weapon of the Apocalypse, the Italian daily 'La Repubblica' reports Sunday.

Poseidon missile on a Russian sub. Am I missing something

9 mins ago, NJFrank said:

Poseidon missile on a Russian sub. Am I missing something

Different creature altogether from ours 

B99B4694-B7FC-4212-A6B0-FE83FB3DBBC2.png.a2a00bba18017b12f285dd1e9f9a00f0.png

3 hours ago, ridenfish said:

Nice hyperbole. 

Let’s try this. We’re 30 plus trillion in debt. Our country is falling apart physically and financially. Can we afford to front the vast majority of money and resources to this proxy war with Russia?  What happens when our economy collapses? You think the world will help us out?  What’s wrong with world leaders getting together and asking for a cease fire and peace negotiations?

I'm asking what compromise Ukraine should offer Russia. Any advice?

"Our country is falling apart physically and financially."  Nonsense.  $30 trillion in debt? Quite possible. Against that debt, an appropriation of $53 billion isn't so terrible.

1 hour ago, Keltan said:

Sayonara ,  my friend .This time  you go on ignore list forever :)

Another Russian retreat. 

In America, we have a saying, If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Russia, GTFO of Ukraine and everyone will go back to not caring about you. 

6 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I'm asking what compromise Ukraine should offer Russia. Any advice?

"Our country is falling apart physically and financially."  Nonsense.  $30 trillion in debt? Quite possible. Against that debt, an appropriation of $53 billion isn't so terrible.

Eventually all those billions add up to real money. And if you don’t think our infrastructure is dilapidated and our economy is in trouble you’re head is so far in The sand you could say hi to president XI 

Let Europe fund the proxy war with Russia.  

1 hour ago, Keltan said:

I don't care who wins or loses in this war 

Maybe your moral compass is broken.

Even if you think we shouldn’t fund this war, you can express an opinion about the morality of imperial wars in the modern age. And that’s not even considering the brutality with which Russia has conducted this particular unnecessary war: indiscriminate shelling, targeting civilians, intentional starvation, the torture and mutilation of prisoners, the torture and killing of animals, widespread rape and looting, the destruction of cities, targeting hospitals and shelters, the abduction of Ukrainian children, and a total disregard for the lives of their own soldiers. 

Posted (edited)

40 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

Maybe your moral compass is broken.

Even if you think we shouldn’t fund this war, you can express an opinion about the morality of imperial wars in the modern age. And that’s not even considering the brutality with which Russia has conducted this particular unnecessary war: indiscriminate shelling, targeting civilians, intentional starvation, the torture and mutilation of prisoners, the torture and killing of animals, widespread rape and looting, the destruction of cities, targeting hospitals and shelters, the abduction of Ukrainian children, and a total disregard for the lives of their own soldiers. 

I said I don t care who wins or loses in this war  ! I did not said that I don t care about victims on both sides in that war!

You talking about my morality? Shame on you! Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia................do I need to list how many more crimes US  have committed in the world?

Sayonara!!

Edited by Keltan

1 hour ago, BassRashThumb said:

Another Russian retreat. 

In America, we have a saying, If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Russia, GTFO of Ukraine and everyone will go back to not caring about you. 

Apart from your cheering for Ukraine, you don't contribute anything else to the discussion. Then why would I continue to read your nonsense ?  

2 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

No.  NOOO!  Not THAT!

You too . I'll take you off the ignore list when Poseidon  detonates :laugh:

5 mins ago, Keltan said:

Apart from your cheering for Ukraine, you don't contribute anything else to the discussion. Then why would I continue to read your nonsense ?  

If you’re not here to point out my nonsense, gullible and unsophisticated Americans might believe it and continue to support Ukraine. 

You shouldn’t put me on ignore. We’re like international pen pals.