Maine Guide

Ukraine?

Rate this topic

6,342 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

Keltan and Eryv. 

Are you guys sure that President Putin isn’t a double agent working for the west? 

In 4 short months he has…

…turned Zelensky into a statesman and a hero.

….turned conflicted Ukrainians firmly against Russia.

…squandered the reputation of Russian conventional forces.

…degraded and destroyed his best equipment and forces.

…sparked a worldwide interest in Ukrainian culture. 

…increased the reputation of Ukraine while diminishing that of Russia. 

…damaged the Russian economy.

…destroyed the parts of Ukraine most sympathetic to Russia. 

…exposed poor leadership and logistics. 

…exposed how Russian military technologies are dependent on imported parts. 

…drove out of Russia a wave of talented younger Russians. 

…left Russia diminished and isolated and unable to cause further problems with its conventional forces. 

…diminished the reputation of Russian cyber warfare. 

This reads like a wish list of western intelligence agencies. 

I’m not sure the world is safer. A weakened bully can be more dangerous than a confident bully. 

Pure West propaganda ,  but that doesn't surprise me since it comes from you :wave: I told you once , world is little bigger then you think .

16 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

What is your opinion on India's resistance to supporting Ukraine? And Brazil too, for that matter. The Biden administration seemed to be shocked at India's refusal to participate.

I don’t know much about India’s stance. 
I’m sure they are happy to buy discounted oil. Brazil’s leader is a wildcard. Are theses countries supporting Russia? or staying neutral? 

9 mins ago, BassRashThumb said:

I’m sure they are happy to buy discounted oil. Brazil’s leader is a wildcard. Are theses countries supporting Russia? or staying neutral? 

As far as India goes, they are still buying oil and military hardware from Russia, and won't sign on to the sanctions.  Brazil is still buying oil and didn't sign on to the sanctions, AFAIK.

10 mins ago, Keltan said:

Pure West propaganda ,  but that doesn't surprise me since it comes from you :wave: I told you once , world is little bigger then you think .

Maybe he just has bad luck. 

Maybe a Ukrainian witch, or a Syrian witch, or a Georgian, Moldovan, or Chechen witch cursed him after Russian forces brutalized and murdered her entire extended family. It could be multiple witch curses. Reporting on Russian behavior in Africa indicates African witchcraft might soon join in hurling curses Putin’s way. 

7 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

As far as India goes, they are still buying oil and military hardware from Russia, and won't sign on to the sanctions.  Brazil is still buying oil and didn't sign on to the sanctions, AFAIK.

Add Turkey , NATO member 

48 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

What is your opinion on India's resistance to supporting Ukraine? And Brazil too, for that matter. The Biden administration seemed to be shocked at India's refusal to participate.

Russia is reliable partner and India know that 

11 mins ago, Keltan said:

Russia is reliable partner and India know that 

The point being, is the reluctance of some countries to play along, makes support for the cause not as universal as some would have you believe.

11 mins ago, Keltan said:

Add Turkey , NATO member 

Turkey has supported Ukrainian independence and territorial integrity. Most importantly, they rightly declared Russia’s invasion a war and blocked warships from traveling through the Bosporus. 

Turkey has close financial ties with Russia. 

Turkey wants to play it down the middle while annoying the EU. Pretty well played so far. 

1 hour ago, KarpsnKatz said:

This is another  question that will be avoided. It's also curious that the worlds political and celebrity elite seem to have carte blanch to wander in and out of Ukraine at will, with little regard for their safety. It would seem to indicate that it is not all what it seems over there. But I guess we're supposed to ignore that detail.

~
Seems like every other day Zelensky is posing with some celebrity or on the cover of some magazine; America is being blackmailed for billions because of what Zelensky knows IMO.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, BassRashThumb said:

Keltan and Eryv. 

Are you guys sure that President Putin isn’t a double agent working for the west? 

In 4 short months he has…

…turned Zelensky into a statesman and a hero.

….turned conflicted Ukrainians firmly against Russia.

…squandered the reputation of Russian conventional forces.

…degraded and destroyed his best equipment and forces.

…sparked a worldwide interest in Ukrainian culture. 

…increased the reputation of Ukraine while diminishing that of Russia. 

…damaged the Russian economy.

…destroyed the parts of Ukraine most sympathetic to Russia. 

…exposed poor leadership and logistics. 

…exposed how Russian military technologies are dependent on imported parts. 

…drove out of Russia a wave of talented younger Russians. 

…left Russia diminished and isolated and unable to cause further problems with its conventional forces. 

…diminished the reputation of Russian cyber warfare. 

This reads like a wish list of western intelligence agencies. 

I’m not sure the world is safer. A weakened bully can be more dangerous than a confident bully. 

Are you Ukrainian? I am sorry for asking, but all your writing indicates that you are desperately reading ukraine' propaganda.Then I should be sorry for you

Edited by eryv

2 hours ago, BassRashThumb said:

They've been actively speaking out against globalist influence and interests.  

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, KarpsnKatz said:

India is wary of China and needs a relationship with a major power. After Joe's Astan debacle what country would rely on the US? If there really was an adult in the WH we could have offered much of the equipment left behind in Astan to India.

Having a strong relationship with a country on China's border is strategic thinking this WH is incapable of.With so many of the Astan provinces being taken over by the Taliban before the pullout it should have come as no surprise when the Astan army folded in hours.

Edited by Jetty Jumper

2 hours ago, eryv said:

Are you Ukrainian? I am sorry for asking, but all your writing indicates that you are desperately reading ukraine' propaganda.Then I should be sorry for you

I can’t believe what I left off the list:

…expanded defense spending by EU countries. 

…United NATO.

…. Expanded NATO.

Does the CIA have a meritorious service award for double agents? 

1 hour ago, Heron25 said:

They've been actively speaking out against globalist influence and interests.  

Reducing Ukrainians towns and cities to rubble is a victory over globalist influence? 

2 hours ago, eryv said:

It’s a propagandaist’s dream when the truth makes the best propaganda. 

Thanks Russia! 

Example: Russia is recruiting in its prisons to address its manpower issues. They take murderers but not rapists. Who says the Russian Army doesn’t have standards? The training is two weeks. Survive 6 months of duty and your sentence is commuted. 

The propaganda writes itself.