stormy monday

Scouting pays off big

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2022 at 0:54 PM, stormy monday said:

Maybe I'd call it Nipple Beach.

I hope you're not fishing au natural yourself.

LOL, NOBODY wants to see me au natural, not even myself. Went back again yesterday got one just shy of slot on 3rd cast so it may well be my lucky spot!

On 2022-06-13 at 0:54 PM, stormy monday said:

I moved upon retirement in October, and the work of a fixer upper delayed my striper season. I did get to sample many trout streams near my new home, but was tiring of the 4 weight. Yesterday being a nice afternoon I asked my wife if she would like to go out with me and the dog to check out a new potential spot about 4 miles from the house. The spot did indeed look promising; wadeable at most tides, good current and free parking (!). We started walking the shore, throwing things for the dog and me scouting rocks, bars, etc (low tide). Rounding a point we came to some huge pieces of driftwood, full trees really, up against the shore. People were nestled among these trees reading, snacking and just chilling and....

Ohhh sunning. Really sunning. As we walked we came upon a young woman getting that full tan, without the hiderance of a bathing suit top. As she became aware of our approach she rolled over onto her stomach, a good move except instead of rolling away from us she rolled towards us. Much better than shoulder blades lol. Meanwhile with my wife at my side I'm pretending not to notice of course. I knew right then it was a sign - I'd found my new home water. Maybe I'd call it Nipple Beach. Went back this morning on a high incoming and immediately started catching stripers and shad. I was the only one there, which was not really a disappointment <insert lecherous grin emoji here>, I suspect I'll be there every morning now!

Do you think she made a mistake??…

On 6/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, Poulin said:

Do you think she made a mistake??…

We all make mistakes in life, I can look past it lol. At least I found a good fishing spot.

10 hours ago, stormy monday said:

We all make mistakes in life, I can look past it lol. At least I found a good fishing spot.

I meant I suspect she made you a favor, they don’t make that kind of mistake….Lucky !

On 6/15/2022 at 8:22 AM, stormy monday said:

Went back again yesterday got one just shy of slot on 3rd cast so it may well be my lucky spot!

To be clear, this is a fish you are referring to, and not another disrobed female?