Jdeadman66

From Tampons to Hot Sauce

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

So we’ve gone from baby formula to tampons now to hot sauce. Possible hot sauce shortage coming. They’ll keep it up until those of us that have had enough get mad. I doubt they’ll be dumb enough to create a beer or nicotine shortage lol. And if the coffee stops look out.

3 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

The beer shortage was already a thing, it didn't last long but a bottle shortage or someshit

I heard there was a bottling issue. Didn’t effect much I suppose. These asshats creating the high gas prices and shortages are playing with fire. They try to grab guns and make alcohol, caffeine and nicotine scarce it’s gonna blow.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Related to hot sauce, chilli sauce has been scarce lately...can't find name branda like Heinz anywhere....and only found a stash in one local market (Market Basket here in MA, and was store brand) due to their inept mistake of putting a display of it back in the seafood dept (specifically in front of frozen shrimp), apparently mistaking it for cocktail sauce that comes in similar bottles...Probably had been there forever

Edited by albacized

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

It’s not his fault. It’s everything else. 

A good leader takes the fault so obviously it's not Brandon's fault.

Posted (edited) · Report post

You want to sell these >

pp.jpeg

Edited by SB59