JoeyZac

So............. Who's Leaving In A Few Hours For A Canyon, and Which One?

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

Wish I had a boat lol .... anyone take orphans from way up north, I can pay my way in gas? If anyone went, I hope it went well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We went south, Poormans. Had a nice day. Fish were in the Lindy as well.

Wilmington was dead, save an early morning bite with small fish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Markushook said:

We went south, Poormans. Had a nice day. Fish were in the Lindy as well.

Wilmington was dead, save an early morning bite with small fish. 

 

We only got 1 smaller YFT, but mopped up on the Tile pretty good, so it wound up being well worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buddy went out today, Lindy.

6-6. 2 50lb, 4 footballs. 
 

Next time for me looks like Wednesday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 mins ago, Markushook said:

Buddy went out today, Lindy.

6-6. 2 50lb, 4 footballs. 
 

Next time for me looks like Wednesday 

 

Nice.  I mostly limited to weekends right now, so I'm not sure of my next outing in the deep.

 

This weekend it's the crabs that are in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about checking out the midshore spots south of block island on Wednesday. I'm not really knowledgeable enough to know if this is a stupid plan though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 mins ago, ArcticRanger said:

Thinking about checking out the midshore spots south of block island on Wednesday. I'm not really knowledgeable enough to know if this is a stupid plan though. 

 

You don't know if you don't go!  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArcticRanger said:

Thinking about checking out the midshore spots south of block island on Wednesday. I'm not really knowledgeable enough to know if this is a stupid plan though. 

 

This time of year there is usually a BFT bite south of the Island around tuna ridge 600X800 on the loran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got out today. Started at the east notch of the Wilmington and ended on the west wall. Picked 3

40-50lbs out of a shitton of rats! 13-13 was the tally. 
65.6-66.6 degrees was all we could find. Water was turbid blue/green

 

Fish are there, just have to be persistent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 mins ago, Markushook said:

Yes all yellows. The rats were yellows too, legit rats, all(guessing)20-22in. 

 

Well, at least they're easier (faster) to deal with than Albies, or gorillas Blues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Markushook said:

Got out today. Started at the east notch of the Wilmington and ended on the west wall. Picked 3

40-50lbs out of a shitton of rats! 13-13 was the tally. 
65.6-66.6 degrees was all we could find. Water was turbid blue/green

 

Fish are there, just have to be persistent 

What were conditions like? Must have been blowing 35 knots inshore this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.