Skunkoff

So I went to Marden's looking for cheap shoes...

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

29 mins ago, MB19565 said:

You do not have a problem! $4.99 a lure is a great deal!  ( did that help?)

Lol, yes!  I know most everyone here has this same issue, but I just couldn't resist!  When I'll use them, who knows??

I cant believe that place is still around.  USE to always got there when we were kids.  It's probably been 20 years since I was in that place last

Might have you beat. About 6 years or so ago, a truckload of ss, Wallys, sp minnows, ect, accidently, got sent to a downeast Maine Mardens. I made about 5 trips there, the first two trips were over 1000 bucks each. I managed to get some older ss. When I got there, a lot of the packages had some slight damage.I had asked the clerk what he could let them go for, the price is on the package.Some of the ones that were in worse damage, package wise, went for 1.99 each. Here are a few pictures. Needless to say, I have quite the collection, and made ALOT of money..

20220606_192938.jpg

20220606_192931.jpg

20220606_192918.jpg

Holy crap!!  Yeah you got me beat.  I remember years ago the one in my area had a bunch of Savage Gear lures.  I got a few of those.  Should've bought more since I don't know if they still make what I got.

20 mins ago, Skunkoff said:

Holy crap!!  Yeah you got me beat.  I remember years ago the one in my area had a bunch of Savage Gear lures.  I got a few of those.  Should've bought more since I don't know if they still make what I got.

Yup, I have a lot of those as well. My buddy got 3 Van staals from there, years ago. One in Southern Maine.

2 hours ago, makomakoman said:

Was that the Mardens in Calais?  They always have better stuff than some of the other ones.  

Ellsworth

3 hours ago, Scott Charlton said:

HOW MUCH WERE THOSE SP MINNOWS?!??!?!

I dont remember exactly, cant really see, BUT, all the plugs that were new, sold for half of what they sell new. The new price and reduced price was on all the packages. I am going to say 4.99. I will see if I can blow them up. It was massive for sure. The ss sold for 8.99 in the new packages.