Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone chartered a trip on the Helen III out of Groton? I'm thinking of putting a charter together for a multi species trip. This will be my first time of booking a trip so I want to see if this boat is worth it. It's a big boat and the charter is for 8 people. The rate isn't much more than a party boat, I like that. I've looked at their social media accounts and it looks like a solid boat and crew and they have favorable reviews. They've been on some nice sized stripers for the past few weeks, I've watched a few of their recent videos. Any comments or advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

B.B. :howdy:

Little late here but the Captain is a great guy. He handed me a pile of custom Diamond jigs  that have served me well for years out at the Race. Knows his stuff and very friendly 

5 hours ago, Sir Defyable said:

Little late here but the Captain is a great guy. He handed me a pile of custom Diamond jigs  that have served me well for years out at the Race. Knows his stuff and very friendly 

I've watched his videos on his social network accounts and he seems like a good guy.

I’ve heard good things about this boat. Did you ever book your trip? Don’t forget to let us know about it