changed

WTS: Everything! (VSX, Tsunami, Daiwa, etc...)

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't enjoy striper fishing anymore, so I'm selling everything. Located in Southern Maine. Pickup preferred, will ship everything free, except the Tsunami rod.

• Tsunami Airwave Elite 9'6" 3/4-3 2 piece. Excellent condition. Has the 'cracked' reel seat, which is common and is cosmetic only. See picture for how small it is. 9/10 condition easy. Applied electrical tape ambitiously at 30/40/50". Purchased new, used maybe 20 times. Pickup in Portland, or you pay shipping. $100 
  • Van Staal VSX 150B. Purchased new this winter. Used maybe 20 times. Never reeled underwater, only occasionally splashed. Rinsed with freshwater after every use. Mechanically 10/10, visually 8/10. Shows some minor marks on spool and body, largest spot is on the handle base (See pictures). Includes Power Knob, standard knob, box, bag, and 30# Power Pro. $675
  • Daiwa BG 4000. Used maybe 10 times. Visually 9.5/10, mechanically 10/10. Like new. Comes with box and 20# Power Pro. $100
  • Shimano Terramar XX SE Spinning rod 7' Medium Power Fast Action 3/8-1oz. This was broken when I took a tumble. Broke off the first 2 guides, now the rod is 6'6". I cleaned up the last guide and applied epoxy to seal the end, looks clean and functions fine. $35
  • FJ Neil Supreme Surf Bag. Medium 5 tube. Very good condition. $30
  • Dr. Slick Squall Pliers. Includes holster, replacement cutting blades, upgraded carbineer. Like new. $40
  • Dr. Slick Hook Sharpener. Large. Used once. $10
  • Tinman Bare Smilin' Bill Jig heads. Unopened. 3/4 oz and 1oz. $1 per jig head, buy a whole pack please. SOLD

• Free/Donation: I have some stuff that isn't worth selling, but that people could use. If you purchases something and want any of this, just send me a few extra bucks or whatever you deem fair, and I'll throw it in: a few jig strips, new Korkers size 11 Idogrip rubber soles, split ring pliers, white head/red eye jig heads (3/4? 1?), assorted hooks, split rings, quick clips (50#), swivels.

PayPal with full coverage only. Or cash/Venmo on pickup. Please add the 3% to cover the PP fees, and I'll cover the shipping costs.

I appreciate you looking, and send me any questions!

IMG-2109.JPG

IMG-2284.JPG

IMG-2285.JPG

IMG-2254.JPG

IMG-2255.JPG

IMG-2257.JPG

IMG-2258.JPG

IMG-2259.JPG

IMG-2260.JPG

IMG-2261.JPG

IMG-2262.JPG

IMG-2263.JPG

IMG-2250.JPG

IMG-2251.JPG

IMG-2252.JPG

IMG-2253.JPG

IMG-2112.JPG

IMG-2113.JPG

IMG-2114.JPG

IMG-2115.JPG

IMG-2273.JPG

IMG-2293.JPG

IMG-2275.JPG

IMG-2288.JPG

IMG-2274.JPG

IMG-2266.JPG

IMG-2277.JPG

IMG-2278.JPG

IMG-2286.JPG

IMG-2287.JPG

IMG-2288.JPG

IMG-2267.JPG

IMG-2264.JPG

Edited by TimS

2 hours ago, changed said:

I don't enjoy striper fishing anymore, so I'm selling everything. Located in Southern Maine. Pickup preferred, will ship everything free, except the Tsunami rod.

• Tsunami Airwave Elite 9'6" 3/4-3 2 piece. Excellent condition. Has the 'cracked' reel seat, which is common and is cosmetic only. See picture for how small it is. 9/10 condition easy. Applied electrical tape ambitiously at 30/40/50". Purchased new, used maybe 20 times. Pickup in Portland, or you pay shipping. $100 
  • Van Staal VSX 150B. Purchased new this winter. Used maybe 20 times. Never reeled underwater, only occasionally splashed. Rinsed with freshwater after every use. Mechanically 10/10, visually 8/10. Shows some minor marks on spool and body, largest spot is on the handle base (See pictures). Includes Power Knob, standard knob, box, bag, and 30# Power Pro. $675
  • Daiwa BG 4000. Used maybe 10 times. Visually 9.5/10, mechanically 10/10. Like new. Comes with box and 20# Power Pro. $100
  • Shimano Terramar XX SE Spinning rod 7' Medium Power Fast Action 3/8-1oz. This was broken when I took a tumble. Broke off the first 2 guides, now the rod is 6'6". I cleaned up the last guide and applied epoxy to seal the end, looks clean and functions fine. $35
  • FJ Neil Supreme Surf Bag. Medium 5 tube. Very good condition. $30
  • Dr. Slick Squall Pliers. Includes holster, replacement cutting blades, upgraded carbineer. Like new. $40
  • Dr. Slick Hook Sharpener. Large. Used once. $10
  • Tinman Bare Smilin' Bill Jig heads. Unopened. 3/4 oz and 1oz. $1 per jig head, buy a whole pack please.

• Free/Donation: I have some stuff that isn't worth selling, but that people could use. If you purchases something and want any of this, just send me a few extra bucks or whatever you deem fair, and I'll throw it in: a few jig strips, new Korkers size 11 Idogrip rubber soles, split ring pliers, white head/red eye jig heads (3/4? 1?), assorted hooks, split rings, quick clips (50#), swivels.

PayPal with full coverage only. Or cash/Venmo on pickup. Please add the 3% to cover the PP fees, and I'll cover the shipping costs.

I appreciate you looking, and send me any questions!

IMG-2109.JPG

IMG-2284.JPG

IMG-2285.JPG

IMG-2254.JPG

IMG-2255.JPG

IMG-2257.JPG

IMG-2258.JPG

IMG-2259.JPG

IMG-2260.JPG

IMG-2261.JPG

IMG-2262.JPG

IMG-2263.JPG

IMG-2250.JPG

IMG-2251.JPG

IMG-2252.JPG

IMG-2253.JPG

IMG-2112.JPG

IMG-2113.JPG

IMG-2114.JPG

IMG-2115.JPG

IMG-2273.JPG

IMG-2293.JPG

IMG-2275.JPG

IMG-2288.JPG

IMG-2274.JPG

IMG-2266.JPG

IMG-2277.JPG

IMG-2278.JPG

IMG-2286.JPG

IMG-2287.JPG

IMG-2288.JPG

IMG-2267.JPG

IMG-2264.JPG

I will also take everything in the VMC swimbait hook picture.  

Posted (edited)

I’ll take the FJ Neil bag please. Also everything in the pic with the vmc spilt rings, inline hook, and trebles if Max4 don’t want those. Thank you.

Edited by Pan5912

55 mins ago, Max4 said:

Will also take everything in the VMC swimbait pic please . 

23 mins ago, Pan5912 said:

I’ll take the FJ Neil bag please. Also everything in the pic with the vmc spilt rings, inline hook, and trebles if Max4 don’t want those. Thank you.

PM'ing

$22 for all the Tinman jig heads - that right? I’ll take em all. 

53 mins ago, bran_dj said:

$22 for all the Tinman jig heads - that right? I’ll take em all. 

PM'ing

Changed , Thank you very much for your patience ! I had a dental emergency and could respond to the thread . I apologize for any convenience this may have caused you and others due to my emergency ! 

I will give others a chance at the reel and the great deal you have ! I will also let the guy interested in the items in the pic with the VMC Swim Bait hooks get them . Again I apologize for any grief my issue caused ! I would like to still get the Dr. Slick pliers and will send funds as soon as I finish here.  Thank you very much Changed for your patience and understanding I apologize again !! Thank you very much and God Bless you.!! Mark  aka MAX 

3 hours ago, Max4 said:

Changed , Thank you very much for your patience ! I had a dental emergency and could respond to the thread . I apologize for any convenience this may have caused you and others due to my emergency ! 

I will give others a chance at the reel and the great deal you have ! I will also let the guy interested in the items in the pic with the VMC Swim Bait hooks get them . Again I apologize for any grief my issue caused ! I would like to still get the Dr. Slick pliers and will send funds as soon as I finish here.  Thank you very much Changed for your patience and understanding I apologize again !! Thank you very much and God Bless you.!! Mark  aka MAX 

No problem!

5 hours ago, changed said:

The Daiwa BG is still available.

Everything requested so far has been shipped.

Could you put a rough estimate on what you’d want for the Airwave elite shipped to PA? $130? More?

22 mins ago, EricDice said:

Could you put a rough estimate on what you’d want for the Airwave elite shipped to PA? $130? More?

I can tell you tomorrow around 9 am what it would cost exactly.