finbar

Good Breakfast Places - Outer Cape

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Sea Of Atlas said:

Saltys Market North Truro for breakfast sandwiches. 

Yup - very good breakfast sandwiches. Also, when the weather allows, outdoor tables - where many a fishing BS session has taken place!

Most of the restaurants are severely hindered by their shortage of staff which ruins the whole experience.  

Posted (edited)

Chatham Mac from Sandi's in Chatham is one of my favourites. Sets you up for most of the day.

Lobster Benedict from Grumpys is another favourite.

Edited by JRT

8 hours ago, Swine4Stripers said:

I second hangar B in Chatham. Great food and different than most of the generic places in the area. 

Thanks, I'm definitely going to try this one in the Fall. It's strange how, as we approach our "Golden Years", food becomes ALMOST as important as the fishing. Oh, yeah, and parking...

On 6/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, Sea Of Atlas said:

Saltys Market North Truro for breakfast sandwiches. 

On jalapeño cheddar biscuits.

3 hours ago, catatonic said:

Days market in Truro 

chache in Provincetown 

coffee pot in Provincetown 

Oh, yeah - I've been wondering about Day's. I just checked out their site and menu. Looks like a good sandwich spot. I assume they are seasonal.. 

Whats that place in Yarmouth on 28 with the Breakfast Buffet? Supposed to be good and I've been meaning to try it. Celtic kitchen maybe?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, finbar said:

Oh, yeah - I've been wondering about Day's. I just checked out their site and menu. Looks like a good sandwich spot. I assume they are seasonal.. 

they are seasonal…… Everything about the place is great… Mylan that owns it is a great guy…

His family  owns John’s foot-long in Provincetown and the the mayflower restaurant in Provincetown….. they know their way around food pretty well.

he also sells bait and has rods to lend out.

Edited by catatonic

Gotta add the Hole in One in Eastham to the list.  Good ppl and great donuts/muffins.  they also have a breakfast bar where you can get typical diner fare.  This place is a throwback/classic

On 6/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, z-man said:

I was there last weekend too. They are being annoying and not letting anyone sit inside. A lady gave us attitude for waiting inside (leaning against a table with no chairs) for our pizza. If you are that scared of covid then just close down. 

I went toSavory yesterday.  The woman running the place is a little stressed.  Their pizza is crazy good.  The mista pizza is the best. If you own a pizza place this should be on your menu.  Go try it 

What’s on that pizza?

The lady needs to tone it down. No one wants to deal with that when going out to eat.