When are gas prices going to come down?

Rate this topic

Goldy

8 mins ago, z-man said:

It most certainly is true if done correctly. I know people that have an excess in credits from the power company for power they sent back into the grid. The only problem is it’s only credits and they won’t give back cash so they will most likely never even use it. 

are they very rich?

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

28 mins ago, z-man said:

Middle class. 

They are 100% self sufficient and living a normal life?

i find that hard to believe as they took away a lot of tax credits and to power a home via solar takes a lot more than the few panels on a roof. 

look into it.  Not many middle class folks are going to do a 30+ yr payback. 

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

Shoving electric down our throats is so ridiculous but all that has to happen is car mfg comply.  

i watched the rivian video z posted.  That is one ugly truck with a ****** small bed. And the frunk is small.  

all those compartments are dumb.  Call me old school but i want to drive an american pickup  and when i think of that i think f150 gmc

2 hours ago, makomakoman said:

They are 100% self sufficient and living a normal life?

i find that hard to believe as they took away a lot of tax credits and to power a home via solar takes a lot more than the few panels on a roof. 

look into it.  Not many middle class folks are going to do a 30+ yr payback. 

Look into what? I already have. 
The main point in posting that article is that it actually has some data showing that the country going mostly electric is actually feasible. It’s not going to cause black outs and a collapse of the grid like many here claim but have no data to back up. 

30 mins ago, Goldy said:

Shoving electric down our throats is so ridiculous but all that has to happen is car mfg comply.  

i watched the rivian video z posted.  That is one ugly truck with a ****** small bed. And the frunk is small.  

all those compartments are dumb.  Call me old school but i want to drive an american pickup  and when i think of that i think f150 gmc

I personally would love all of that dry and lockable storage for all of my gear, tools, etc. The worst part about owning a truck is trying to keep your stuff secure and dry. 

Just now, IsmailG said:

Even funnier that there is a ****ing moron who typed that, that isn't a mentally deranged old man

Dude. Btw nice fishing vids of ur kid. That looks awesome.  

and im still reading comments and laughing