Goldy

When are gas prices going to come down?

Rate this topic

2,861 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, z-man said:

No ****! It started rising after covid lock downs ended. That was going to happen no matter what idiot was the president. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Yeah, but the idiot in charge now kept things locked down way longer than what should have been. It was bad enough shutting everything down, but compounded way worse once this moron took office.

5 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Yeah, but the idiot in charge now kept things locked down way longer than what should have been. It was bad enough shutting everything down, but compounded way worse once this moron took office.

There shouldn't have been any shutdowns at all. And we shouldn't have printed all this money. Trump had bad advice from st fauci and princess bird

On 6/22/2022 at 9:53 AM, z-man said:

If “Moran” means does actual research on a topic rather than emoting and being scared of something just because it is new tech, then yes. 
If everyone in the world had the mentality of many here we would still be riding horse and buggies. 

On 6/22/2022 at 0:47 PM, z-man said:

Back in the 1800’s people like you guys would have been freaking out about the invention of the light bulb. I can imagine comments like “ it’s witchcraft. Why would I get rid of my candles and lanterns?”

Were these transitions to newer technologies allowed to occur naturally?

Or were they shoved down people's throats like is currently being attempted with EV tech?

You make a lot of stupid analogies...

11 mins ago, Goldy said:

There shouldn't have been any shutdowns at all. And we shouldn't have printed all this money. Trump had bad advice from st fauci and princess bird

It is *ly to the point that I look for your name in a post because I know I'm going to get a laugh :laugh:. You must be a hoot at cocktail parties :laugh:

Chicken Little Ringing Bell on Make a GIF

28 mins ago, Goldy said:

No, not true.. Well people didn't drive for lets say 5 months.. Then demand increased. but demand was high before covid, and in the fall of 2020, people were driving.  

There are four years of clear evidence that there was no war in ukraine, and we were energy independent with low gas prices.  Most likely Russia would not have invaded Ukraine, again four years of evidence they didn't.  They saw this braindead idiot in office and realize what a dope he was.  All the sanctions did was make russia richer.. they sell their oil to china/ india. We look like dopes..

Also, not sure if you saw Macron was begging biden to increase production yesterday b/c UAE and Saudi Arabia are tapped with Production. 

All need need to do is produce more oil. It's that simple.  Comn man

Is it really that simple? Where is this oil getting refined? Do you think you can just quickly build a new refinery? A lot of the oil we extract isn’t even refined here. We ship it out because our refineries aren’t set up for it. 

10 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

It is *ly to the point that I look for your name in a post because I know I'm going to get a laugh :laugh:. You must be a hoot at cocktail parties :laugh:

Chicken Little Ringing Bell on Make a GIF

I'm not sure why, and no the sky is not falling.   And I don't drink. maybe one beer a week

13 mins ago, Finster said:

Were these transitions to newer technologies allowed to occur naturally?

Or were they shoved down people's throats like is currently being attempted with EV tech?

You make a lot of stupid analogies...

Are they really shoved down our throats? Who’s forcing you to buy anything?

If you want cheap gas you better hope more people make the choice to switch to EVs. At this point gas prices aren’t going down until the demand goes down. 

32 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

People and businesses made their own choices. There are still a lot of businesses that are working full or partial remote regardless of what the idiots in the White House say. 

6 mins ago, Goldy said:

I'm not sure why, and no the sky is not falling.   And I don't drink. maybe one beer a week

Oh man. Imagine if you did drink, the drunk posts would be amazing. 

4 mins ago, mybeach said:

Who the **** drinks one beer?

The kinda guy whose over 50 and still keeps a condom in his wallet.

1 min ago, z-man said:

Oh man. Imagine if you did drink, the drunk posts would be amazing. 

If EVER there was something to gather us ALL together in prayer,, THIS is it :laugh:

53 mins ago, mybeach said:

Who the **** drinks one beer?

I do.. maybe one yeungling or corona.. 

48 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

The kinda guy whose over 50 and still keeps a condom in his wallet.

Not even close... 43, married with a kid.. Ha.. 

No drugs either..