B3rm

WTS Penn slammer 3 4500

12 posts in this topic

20220528_102211.jpg.6a5bf8f64bd0bde0834f80b89fd15cb3.jpg20220528_102234.jpg.d30c58409f881c00a05c9af4e632745e.jpg20220528_102248.jpg.a5a4068abc413d4e297cd40e454b24ec.jpg20220528_102401.jpg.f8abc714bb4d84f3c49d5c02996ce8cf.jpgHave a Penn slammer 3 for sale, used it for 1 season, never dunked and always rinsed. Just cleaned and re greased this winter. Mechanically 9 out of 10, aesthetically 8.5 out of 10. Asking 150$ shipped or best reasonable offer. Also can meet locally in MA, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, B3rm said:

Have a Penn slammer 3 for sale, used it for 1 season, never dunked and always rinsed. Just cleaned and re greased this winter. Mechanically 9 out of 10, aesthetically 8.5 out of 10. Asking 150$ shipped or best reasonable offer. Also can meet locally in MA, 

You used it for one season, did you buy it last year? I'm just wanting to know the age of the reel to determine if the line roller is the old style or new. Do you have the box and the other EVA knob? I'm in MA as well. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ExcessiveAngler said:

Location for local pick up?

 

Thanks EA

Worcester County, will meet ne where half way tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

You used it for one season, did you buy it last year? I'm just wanting to know the age of the reel to determine if the line roller is the old style or new. Do you have the box and the other EVA knob? I'm in MA as well. Thanks

Bought in 2020, didn't use it last year cause I have a shimano I use on a n inshore rod and a vs200 I use else where. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vintagefishing said:

Live liner model? 

No, I don't believe they make slammer in a live liner thought that was only the spinnfisher series. Either or, this one is  a penn slammer 3, no live liner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B3rm said:

Bought in 2020, didn't use it last year cause I have a shimano I use on a n inshore rod and a vs200 I use else where. 

What about the other questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

What about the other questions?

I can check in storage for the box, ill get back to you on the box and other knob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.