IBSP is free to all this year

Rate this topic

Goldy

On 5/28/2022 at 8:03 AM, adams54 said:

Definitely not from NJ. IBSP was the one thing here that I had no trouble paying for. Was worth the price of admission and inexpensive. Now thats ruined. He shouldve went after the million other things that we're getting hosed on.

I live in NJ.  I already paid my share of taxes and other BS fees.  Why should I pay for the out-of-state to use IBSP resources?  Hey, how about reducing the property tax or stopping collecting the gas tax.  

Definitely not from NJ. IBSP was the one thing here that I had no trouble paying for. Was worth the price of admission and inexpensive. Now thats ruined. He shouldve went after the million other things that we're getting hosed on.

I live in NJ.  I already paid my share of taxes and other BS fees.  Why should I pay for the out-of-state to use IBSP resources?  Hey, how about reducing the property tax or stopping collecting the gas tax.