15 hours ago, Goldy said:

Good luck peeps. Have fun with that. 

ibsp is free

Why?

15 hours ago, faithless said:

It's gonna get wrecked lol

Again.

14 hours ago, stranded1 said:

Everyone bitches constantly about taxes and fees in NJ....then they get free state park admission...and they bitch about that too. 

Definitely not from NJ. IBSP was the one thing here that I had no trouble paying for. Was worth the price of admission and inexpensive. Now thats ruined. He shouldve went after the million other things that we're getting hosed on.

Figures turned 62 this winter, which means free entry. Been paying for 40 years except when u beat gate workers there in January. Haha I guess State feeling rich cause of all the excess Covid funds in there coffers. 

in a year or 2 there will be a recession and they’ll have to raise the Ibsp entry fee to cover budget shortfall. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Devils Pool, NW Philly btwn Chestnut Hill and Roxborough.....

2 sections of Philly that aren't, well, part of the rest of Philly  ;)

quaint, serene little place here in Fairmount Park in Philly when it's too cold to swim....

R (3).jpg

becomes THIS during the summer months.....they leave trash, empty beer cans, diapers, blankets, pillows.....evrything behind.

DevilsPool_KaraMilstein_01-940-full.jpg

Edited by ovenrat
edit

Thank god I don’t live on the barrier island traffic, already terrible, is going to be horrific-but good as keeps them away from me!

On 5/28/2022 at 10:48 AM, ovenrat said:

Devils Pool, NW Philly btwn Chestnut Hill and Roxborough.....

2 sections of Philly that aren't, well, part of the rest of Philly  ;)

quaint, serene little place here in Fairmount Park in Philly when it's too cold to swim....

R (3).jpg

becomes THIS during the summer months.....they leave trash, empty beer cans, diapers, blankets, pillows.....evrything behind.

DevilsPool_KaraMilstein_01-940-full.jpg

Freaking slobs. Hey gonna get much much worse.

Very sad what what is being done. 

It’s joisey …and joisey just dumbed up state parks …. Would anyone one expect anything less…it will be a c h I t house by July 5….lol lol lol 

IBSP is a trailer park with waterfront view.  mediocre fishing at best.  I don't understand the draw

ne'er-do-wells making their way south ?  :dismay:

POINT PLEASANT, N.J. (CBS) — Some shore towns are trying to prevent more out-of-control parties that have taken over their communities during the last few weeks. Hundreds of people have been showing up to these so-called “pop-up” parties that were promoted on social media and quickly got out of hand.

In Long Branch, police put a curfew in effect last month after a party led to fights and vandalism.

Now, there’s a new rumor the next big party could happen in Point Pleasant Beach next weekend.

The fed-up mayor has a stern warning for anyone thinking about participating in one of these parties.

“You may think you can come into this town and make epic social media videos to increase your followers online but all you’re going to go home with is an expensive souvenir violation,” Mayor Paul Kanitra said.

The mayor says he will call in extra police to prepare for the worst-case scenario.

How soon IBSP ??

way to go, murph.....nitwit  :help:

On 6/6/2022 at 7:52 PM, ctd450 said:

IBSP is a trailer park with waterfront view.  mediocre fishing at best.  I don't understand the draw

Not exactly but darn close, always found it boring and mostly barren. The North Jetty cannot be argued, and there are usually holes and cuts, but its a 7 mile stretch of level shallow non descript beach. And if the wind is anywhere from the west, you'll be first terrorized and then bitten to death by the flies. Thats also not exactly but again darn close.