Is it too late to get our 50 billion back

Rate this topic

JimG

40 mins ago, aae0130 said:

ONG….You are a stereotypical IT guy…….next thing you know you will tell us you are getting a brownstone in Hoboken, NJ fitted with Cuisinart appliances. 

I have a half dozen friends just like you……but none fish. 

My condolences.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

32 mins ago, aae0130 said:

……but none fish. 

what's funny about you, jimg, River and other PG righties is all you do is bitch & moan and burn tikki torches in the PG klan rally 365/24/7.  since february when i left the pg permanently i've caught a whole bunch of lake trout, rainbow trout, landlocked salmon, small mouth bass, largemouth bass, striped bass and i'll probably get into some bluefish this weekend.

btw, a quick search on your election comments shows you fell for the big lie...hard...yuuugely...so sad. what's it like going through life being so gullible and easily suckered?

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/search/?&q=election&author=aae0130

53 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Oh Man, I miss D-Money!  If I had known he was in here crapping this place up, I'd be here more often.

You ok there Shifty? You had a pretty good meltdown a few weeks ago in the PG when I was checking in on the lunatic righty fringe.  I was getting worried about you. I didn't realize how much my departure would stress you out.

3 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

He sounds bitter...  and angry :laugh:

Hey RR, how's my devoted puppy doing? You been ok the last 4 month? You were the most needy of all the PG righties who were desperately seeking my approval and attention.

Have you actually fished anytime in the last 3, 4 years? We're hitting peak fishing up here in MA. I have too many options at the moment. It's hard to decide if I want of fish the salt or freshwater.

42 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

My condolences.

I live in Jersey…Here, if you were to throw a rock into a crowd, odds are you will hit a stray cat or a democrat

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

36 mins ago, zak-striper said:

don't be so hard on AAE0130 for believing the big lie. after all, you believe it as well.  :point:

Looking back that was a pretty funny post.

You should try to be witty.  It might make you a likable person

Or maybe you are trying

45 mins ago, zak-striper said:

You ok there Shifty? You had a pretty good meltdown a few weeks ago in the PG when I was checking in on the lunatic righty fringe.  I was getting worried about you. I didn't realize how much my departure would stress you out.

Meltdown?  Never.

I actually got pretty good at responding to posts on your behalf.  it was pretty simple really.  Your general response is/was:

1.  This is Trump's fault

2.  Stop watching Fox

3.  Quit listening to Tucker (you used that one above)

4.  Quit listening to Hannity

5.  Gym Jordan

6.  Insert misleading, off topic chart here

7.  Insert lame meme here

8.  The PG is a bunch of angry old white RACIST men

9.  This is Trump's fault

I'm pissed, Zacky bubala comes back trying to belittle  " jimg, River and other PG righties"  and leaves me out. Life just ain't fair.giphy.gif

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

7 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I'm pissed, Zacky bubala comes back trying to belittle  " jimg, River and other PG righties"  and leaves me out. Life just ain't fair.giphy.gif

I feel the same way…....Tim never gives me warning points. I have no street creds….

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

I feel the same way…....Tim never gives me warning points. I have no street creds….

Just ask Tim for points? A few years back I asked Tim for 5 points in a post and he gave them to me. I then asked for 5 more points and he wouldn't give them to me. I may still have those 5 points, I'll have to go check.

Just now, Bass Ackwards said:

Just ask Tim for points? A few years back I asked Tim for 5 points in a post and he gave them to me. I then asked for 5 more points and he wouldn't give them to me. I may still have those 5 points, I'll have to go check.

NOPE, don't have them.