Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

so much freaking weed on the beach. Crazy. Now that weed will be legal in RI do you think people will clean it up ?

1 hour ago, turkaholic said:

so much freaking weed on the beach. Crazy. Now that weed will be legal in RI do you think people will clean it up ?

I just don’t remember this much weed in the spring (especially on Block) back in the day.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think people will enjoy weed on the beaches more now (although not many people have really been hiding it lately).......................  But the Weeds in the water has been a really annoying issue this year

Edited by Kooky

I've always been in favor of legalization as long as it's taxed correctly. Now that it's passing I better never hear about the car tax showing back up ever again.

50 mins ago, Zubinac said:

I've always been in favor of legalization as long as it's taxed correctly. Now that it's passing I better never hear about the car tax showing back up ever again.

If they follow Massholia's lead, they'll tax the hell out of it and then some. I don't see many cars at the dispensaries these days. People are too busy growing their own. :bucktooth:

18 mins ago, bdowning said:

If they follow Massholia's lead, they'll tax the hell out of it and then some. I don't see many cars at the dispensaries these days. People are too busy growing their own. :bucktooth:

...and they are...

"10% State cannibas excise / 7% RI sales / 3% local municipality where the sale takes place."

On 5/26/2022 at 1:39 PM, bdowning said:

Dispensaries are very convenient. Don't even need to roll your own anymore

32 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

The weed and edibles at dispensaries is horrible. 

You my dear friend are going to the wrong dispensary... Over here on LI they just opened up a dispensary, they have this stuff called "Brain Hemorrhage" that will make you feel like Stephen Hawking for a good hour.... For real:)

Edited by prican1

3 mins ago, prican1 said:

You my dear friend are going to the wrong dispensary... Over here on LI they just opened up a dispensary, they have this stuff called "Brain Hemorrhage" that will make you feel like Stephen Hawking for a good hour.... For real:)

Ones in mass  are capped to content. 

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

The weed and edibles at dispensaries is horrible. 

I have found a great diversity in quality.  Some really good. Some really NOT!

Think the crowds have died down because the state has allowed a good amount of stores to open up.  Grow at home could definately be at play too. 

Only cap is on buying limit (Ounce or equivalent) and dosage of edibles (5 mg per serving).  Just picked up a 37% TAC flower from a dispensary the other day.  If ya wanna really melt into the couch...get yourself some Moon Rocks of the Indica variety 

Edited by Marone Pursuit

49 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

I have found a great diversity in quality.  Some really good. Some really NOT!

The guy at the one in Swansea or Somerset told me that. No clue if it’s true but their stuff sucked.