dcast

Sportsman Warehouse-Beware

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I ordered Berkley Prospec Chrome 16lb, 3000 yds 4 days ago..received item today, was only 1000 yds. Called customer service and sent them pics. They said they did not have 3000 yd spools, yet they still show on their website. They said their inventory availability is not current with online system. What??? They said I could call various stores to see if they have availability...how do you run a viable business in this manner?? I ask for a full refund. Said they would email me a return label but I would not receive it for 2-3 days. Then take another 2-4 days to get my refund. What a poorly run facsimile of  business!!

Posted (edited)

I know there’s theirs good on line venders , but if I can get the tackle I want locally I do … send it back ,not what I ordered ,we e mailed you , lost /damaged in shipping .. what’s your code …no thanks I don’t need the headache ..lol lol lol 

Edited by Surf bomber

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

I know there’s theirs good on line venders , but if I can get the tackle I want locally I do … send it back ,not what I ordered ,we e mailed you , lost /damaged in shipping .. what’s your code …no thanks I don’t need the headache ..lol lol lol 

Agreed. But I don’t go anywhere that sells line in the kind of bulk.

Edited by EricDice
I say useless things. lol lol lol ;-)

Seems to be the way of the world now........You caught us trying to cheat you....now jump through hoops to get your money back......I said JUMP peasant!

Your expectations are way too HIGH. There are starving people in this world.

I bought a pair of high end snow shoes for my wife from the online sportsman’s warehouse site.  They sent me a completely different pair than what I ordered. It was a pain to return and then they didn’t have the ones I ordered originally. I will never use them for anything every again. 

Tackle Direct is personally my favorite online store. Great guys to deal with and shipping is always good for me.