Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Santiago II

Bill Maher Mic Drop Moment

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Bill is more of a liberal and like many thinking Liberals he is not comfortable with these New Age Secular Progressives that dominate his party.

Edited by Long Wader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2022 at 6:01 PM, Santiago II said:

So, is this a pivotal moment? 

Saw it played in a large setting and everyone agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2022 at 5:01 PM, Santiago II said:

So, is this a pivotal moment? 


One hopes so, but the insanity never seems to relent.

 

Do you ever run across discussions inside the medical community where people indicate they’re appalled that the “transitioning” of minors is regarded as ethical?  What is the AMA thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:


One hopes so, but the insanity never seems to relent.

 

Do you ever run across discussions inside the medical community where people indicate they’re appalled that the “transitioning” of minors is regarded as ethical?  What is the AMA thinking?

It's the AMA, the AAP, and APA. They've managed to intimidate any opposition. There are the rare true believers, but the majority think it's insane. It's always about the parents (or at least one) pushing it along. The providers are afraid of the blow back, and how it will affect their license or their career, so they pass the poor kids into the Trans Factory and walk away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, Santiago II said:

It's the AMA, the AAP, and APA. They've managed to intimidate any opposition. There are the rare true believers, but the majority think it's insane. It's always about the parents (or at least one) pushing it along. The providers are afraid of the blow back, and how it will affect their license or their career, so they pass the poor kids into the Trans Factory and walk away. 


It’s incredible that organizations ostensibly founded in science and ethics can toss both into the wind so easily, when the political breeze blows one way or another.  Even if you ignore the suicide rates, or the strangely increasing percentages of gender-confused kids, or how this supposedly biological phenomenon is so obviously cultural…. to ignore the iron clad biology and do such irreparable damage…. It calls into question the sanity of the co-called experts and their ethical watchdogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 mins ago, Nessmuk said:


It’s incredible that organizations ostensibly founded in science and ethics can toss both into the wind so easily, when the political breeze blows one way or another.  Even if you ignore the suicide rates, or the strangely increasing percentages of gender-confused kids, or how this supposedly biological phenomenon is so obviously cultural…. to ignore the iron clad biology and do such irreparable damage…. It calls into question the sanity of the co-called experts and their ethical watchdogs.

Looking at the data those organizations cite to develop their policies, it's almost unbelievable. They have no serious scientifically based credibility. Other countries are starting to take a more serious look at this.

 

https://bioedge.org/uncategorized/policy-shift-in-finland-for-gender-dysphoria-treatment/

 

https://segm.org/Sweden_ends_use_of_Dutch_protocol

Edited by Santiago II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.