KnewBee

Houston NRA Conference

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Starts Friday.  What could possibly go wrong?  

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Donald Trump scheduled to address NRA conference 72 hours after elementary school shooting"

Well, I can only hope that he has good news for the NRA.  Remember when he tweeted this?

“I’m EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let’s pick up the pace Texans,” Abbott tweeted on October 28, 2015, during his first year in the governor’s mansion"  

Hopefully the Gov will have updated information that TX now has more (at least two more) "gun purchases" that he can garner more NRA lobby money for his political career.

What will he say when he addresses the NRA convention? 

Will Donald hold up an AR 15 and say "not one inch"?

2 hours ago, KnewBee said:

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Donald Trump scheduled to address NRA conference 72 hours after elementary school shooting"

Well, I can only hope that he has good news for the NRA.  Remember when he tweeted this?

“I’m EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let’s pick up the pace Texans,” Abbott tweeted on October 28, 2015, during his first year in the governor’s mansion"  

Hopefully the Gov will have updated information that TX now has more (at least two more) "gun purchases" that he can garner more NRA lobby money for his political career.

Yeah blame the NRA :laugh:

Posted (edited) · Report post

The NRA affecting schools shootings is what the president is to affecting gas prices.

Edited by Shipwreck

They have to reach for anything and everything....when its a mass shooting it's always NRA fault....it's a wonder they arent also blaming everyday shooting on the NRA.....level of stupidity is on display thru out the forum right now when it comes to guns/shooting....:whip:

10 hours ago, KnewBee said:

he picked a school

where he knew people probably wouldn't be armed.

You want a new law that may have prevented this tragedy. Ok here’s a compromise, Transgender is considered a mental illness, and needs to be disclosed on weapon purchases.