Shipwreck

School Shooting in Texas

Rate this topic

669 posts in this topic

I saw somewhere there was a pile of unspent Covid money allocated to schools.  Lets go get that at least, understanding they will never 'give it back' anyway, and start making schools more secure ASAP?

2 mins ago, Tailslap said:

We need to harder up schools. I know the shooter will just go after another soft target but we need to put the lives of children first while we try to figure out this complicated problem of mass shootings. 

Who the **** thought we would ever have to worry about this **** 

3 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

Yeahh shitbag of the century 

The century is young, there is someone out there that thinks what he did is cool. I used to watch the dirt bags in the institutional TV area, the looks on their faces during scenes of violence was telling.

1 min ago, Shipwreck said:

I saw somewhere there was a pile of unspent Covid money allocated to schools.  Lets go get that at least, understanding they will never 'give it back' anyway, and start making schools more secure ASAP?

Or we could get our $58 billion back we sent to Ukraine and use that

Just now, Booty_Warrior420 said:

I took my .22 rifle to wood shop to work on the stock, it was common to do this. Something has happened to society, it is not access to guns, most of the other kids had a gun in the car during hunting season. The problem is what is in people's minds.

8 mins ago, Tailslap said:

We need to harder up schools. I know the shooter will just go after another soft target but we need to put the lives of children first while we try to figure out this complicated problem of mass shootings. 

Agreed on this. Unfortunate but necessary.

16 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Someone shot back 

right?

Yes Frank...the Police. After a ton of people were shot. Even now, you're a ****ing douche. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, Booty_Warrior420 said:

You're either stupid, blind, incredibly niave, or all 3.

Edited by Mokes

We have got to start putting effort into identifying these individuals and at the same time hardening our very softest targets.  Guns are just the easiest tool available for the mentally ill to use.  Take them away and there will still be these senseless killing in America.  There is rot at the center.