Shipwreck

School Shooting in Texas

Rate this topic

669 posts in this topic

Just hearing the details and heartbroken over yet another senseless tragedy.

Nothing on the shooter other than the fact that he’s been shot dead by law-enforcement. He may have killed members of his family before he arrived at the school.  

I am not going to participate in this discussion past this comment simply because it will quickly descend into the back-and-forth between gun rights and gun control advocates. 

Say a prayer for the 14 families of the children as well as the family as a teacher. There are also other kids being treated in hospitals pray for them as well. 

Liberal Dem media will be saddened when they get  word that the kid is not a white kid named Bobby Lee. News is reporting he is Hispanic so this will hurt the narrative of the Dem media. 

WTF is wrong with this country?   Yep, I say country because this does not happen with such frequency in any other country

Absolutely effing tragic.   Pisses me off to no end.   Very, very sad

No, I don't know how to solve it.

How the hell do these scumbags get into the school with a gun? WTF. If I need to get something to my kid I have to go through 3 locked doors..

1 min ago, Surfinator said:

How the hell do these scumbags get into the school with a gun? WTF. If I need to get something to my kid I have to go through 3 locked doors..

Yeah, most schools in MA are secured. Have to be buzzed in. Brought my Nephew something for my Brother before Covid and it was like getting into a Prison lol.