HugeDinghy

Grade school shooting in Texas

Rate this topic

1,134 posts in this topic

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

It didn’t happen. 

I know, but l let's go with it. I too, was forced to remove my 1st earring. I took it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Nah, he wasn’t mentally ill at all. 
I also read he had no father in his life. I’m shocked (insert sarcasm emoji here)

Maybe a return to normalizing the nuclear family would be a good start to lowering the mental illness crisis in this country. 

B8AE32F5-2C56-4183-B71C-B7C5D2532CB5.jpeg

65EF8920-3577-481A-B3EB-BDF11500F7AD.jpeg

 

He's clearly a white nationalist 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dennis R said:

Border Patrol was chasing the shooter who is supposedly dead.

Lot of people went here quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

19 kids under 10 and 3 teachers was just reported 

Horrible. This is NOT gun issue. Mental Health is the real crisis..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Mokes said:

Horrible. This is NOT gun issue. Mental Health is the real crisis..

It’s both. We need to stop giving people with mental health issues access to guns. Whether that means not selling them to them or locking them up in a mental institution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Terry Mac said:

Jimmy, Jimmy, why the 1\2 cup empty attitude? I'm hoping my pal Wayne stops in to say hello and offer you some ecouragement. 

Sorry for the negatives vibes but yes im on the half empty part of my goblet. 
 

Tried really really hard to jump back in but I can't. Just can't. 
 

Wayne has my permission to continue to date primates of varying arm lengths and nostril diameters. He's a lucky guy in that he can afford the rental fee and date right out of the cages at the Bronx Zoo. 
 

Here in Philly you need to be connected and you still need

To Show up with flowers. 
 

 

Edited by jmlandru
Ok then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 mins ago, z-man said:

It’s both. We need to stop giving people with mental health issues access to guns. Whether that means not selling them to them or locking them up in a mental institution. 

We need to go back to the old ways of warehousing the crazies. Libs wanted to assimilate them to general population and it just does not work. 

Edited by ted527

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heron25 said:

The second amendment isn't applicable only to guns from the 18th century.  We need tougher anti-nutter laws, not more gun laws. 

It would help if pharmaceuticals weren't handed out like candy too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Nah, he wasn’t mentally ill at all. 
I also read he had no father in his life. I’m shocked (insert sarcasm emoji here)

Maybe a return to normalizing the nuclear family would be a good start to lowering the mental illness crisis in this country. 

B8AE32F5-2C56-4183-B71C-B7C5D2532CB5.jpeg

65EF8920-3577-481A-B3EB-BDF11500F7AD.jpeg

This isn’t the dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, ted527 said:

We need to go back to the old ways of warehousing the crazies. Libs wanted to assimilate them to general population and it just does not work. 

This Eggzackly!!!

If your nuts ,you get locked up , we don't need you panhandling on every freaking corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I delivered for a pizza joint at a point in my life. I would deliver to Haverford State which was an old school 'nervous' hospital.  The same dude every Friday orders a

vegetarian grinder. I will never forget this. He came out in robes. The food was $2.85. He would hand me three bucks and say "Hari Krisna keep the change". I could have avoided that run but it was a little too amusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.