HugeDinghy

Grade school shooting in Texas

Rate this topic

1,134 posts in this topic

21 mins ago, onthefly said:

Let's wait and see on what was going on with this dude. He could have been a leftist extremist or a fentanyl addict which Joe Biden so caulously let's across the boarder.due to his policies And if that come to be the case yeah a do blame biden

Or a Tranny. 

6 mins ago, Mokes said:

And there it is. Mother of ****ing GOD. Groomers made them a mass murderer. 

It’s a shame he wasn’t one of the 41 percent of them that attempts suicide.  

12 mins ago, onthefly said:

One time my teenage brother came home with an earing. My dad ripped it out with pliers. 

What a dick. I approve.

11 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Looks like that queer jud nelson from the breakfast club. 

I have 2 earrings. I went for a more badass version of Judd. 

Judd Dread. 

2 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

The problem as i see it is this: granted that other countries have guns and nut jobs just as we do. Then why are we seeing a mass shooting almost every week this country?

I back off a bit of my top statement. Most countries are stricker as far as guns go, and very few allow the sale or ownership of assault weapons.

Part of the problem…..no?

And they not have too many Mokes, or they take having kids and parenting a bit more seriously.

Nobody is responsible in this country for their behavior….it is always someonelse’s fault.

And there is your answer.

Other countries have extremely ****** prisons too.

Its not a potentially survivable stay.

After Sandy Hook I was driving home from work listening to the news and they interview a parent of a kid who was in a classroom that the shooter killed kids in. When they said his name I realized it was a customer of mine who worked at GE Finance in Fairfield, CT, that I spoke with at least a few times a week for a couple years. 
He moved to NOLA when GE Money was spun off as Synchrony Bank, and a few months later at a lunch meeting I asked him why they moved. He said there was an enormous sense of anger towards families of the survivors by the victims families. Said he didn’t have survivors guilt, just the tension and emotions in Newtown were so raw and ran so deep the family decided to leave. 
It was eye opening on how a tragic incident doesn’t just affect the victims, but is an attack on the fabric of the whole community. 
The 18 kids have extended families, neighbors, coaches, friends, etc. that will be impacted. 
Some may say “thoughts and prayers” are BS, but sending them is right and proper. 

2 hours ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

This chit was going on with Trump as president also…

Sooooo, stop this blaming Joe for our societies problems.

Its been going on since columbine but general hostility can be blamed on joe.

13 mins ago, Mokes said:

What a dick. I approve.

Yeah my pop was a cross between tony soprano and Archie bunker. 6' 3" 300 lb badass roofer. You didn't get out of line. Made me into the law abiding citizen I am.  The priest and nuns did their part drilling the hell thing to. 

24 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

After Sandy Hook I was driving home from work listening to the news and they interview a parent of a kid who was in a classroom that the shooter killed kids in. When they said his name I realized it was a customer of mine who worked at GE Finance in Fairfield, CT, that I spoke with at least a few times a week for a couple years. 
He moved to NOLA when GE Money was spun off as Synchrony Bank, and a few months later at a lunch meeting I asked him why they moved. He said there was an enormous sense of anger towards families of the survivors by the victims families. Said he didn’t have survivors guilt, just the tension and emotions in Newtown were so raw and ran so deep the family decided to leave. 
It was eye opening on how a tragic incident doesn’t just affect the victims, but is an attack on the fabric of the whole community. 
The 18 kids have extended families, neighbors, coaches, friends, etc. that will be impacted. 
Some may say “thoughts and prayers” are BS, but sending them is right and proper. 

19 kids dead now. Everyone at that school is going to be messed up for life from living through this day. I can see why people would want to move far away to try to forget it. This nonsense has got to stop. I’m not anti gun but something has to change. These young people glorify the AR15 style guns. Maybe it’s time to stop giving them access to them.