Shaky

Pan handling

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I want to kick over that guy's piano at Wegman's in Ocean

Wegman's is the happiest place on earth, stop.

If the ENTIRE family is parked out in front of Walmart or any other store, just point them to the store (which WILL have a "help wanted" sign) and tell them help is there. If they say WE can't because of the kids, just say "One of you works while the other tends to the kids...PROBLEM SOLVED!"

4 mins ago, Reed422 said:

cottageville is the happiest place on earth, stop.

Fify. Some idiot keep handing out $40 to every pandler. 

1 hour ago, Gatr522 said:

When I hung cable in the run down areas of Philly

Offered half my sandwich multitudes of times for the plead of hungry. NEVER had 1 take.

Loads of fakers that would use a different hand or leg the next time you would see them. "Wasn't you right hand crippled Weds?  

Squeegee people- even my daughter liked my repetitive-"put the dirt back on-I like it like that"... (Times when she was with me)

I have given to old Vets in wheel chairs that weren't the usual pushy kind. Hopefully they were valid.

I've worked in Philly for the  past 26 years, and from '80 to '84. I've given plenty of bums food I had and bought more sandwiches I can count. 

3 hours ago, MikeMc said:

I bought a guy a breakfast sandwich the other day, said he was hungry. He wasn't getting cash but took the sammy.

What we ran into was a scam going around at the time. We knew of it and played along. A person will ask for $5 for gas while you were filling up, they just ran out and need to get home. Long story short, you have to call them on it. 

53 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

If the ENTIRE family is parked out in front of Walmart or any other store, just point them to the store (which WILL have a "help wanted" sign) and tell them help is there. If they say WE can't because of the kids, just say "One of you works while the other tends to the kids...PROBLEM SOLVED!"

I’ve done the same, pointed them to the same store entrance they are in front of. The best is they are dressed nice enough, have a pack of cigs, Starbucks coffee saying they are homeless. 

55 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I've worked in Philly for the  past 26 years, and from '80 to '84. I've given plenty of bums food I had and bought more sandwiches I can count. 

Most of that time I could barely afford my own sandwich at lunch. This was the peak of the crack epidemic. NOBODY wanted food-they wanted something else. Places like 8th & Butler/5th & Diamond/7th & Sedgely etc etc were like zombie apocalypses.

You sound like a good hearted generous person.

3 hours ago, Skolmann said:

"Same family" been doing the same at the Wegmans in Manalapan, NJ and the Stop-N-Shop in Brick, NJ for the past 1-2 years.

I am seeing the fake violin routine now on Long Island...tempted to turn the power off and hear them play accoustic.

1 hour ago, Reed422 said:

saw a guy out there today with his 2 year oldish and 4 or 5 year old. da fug?!

Sorry my loves, but it's medical experiments for the lot of yuz.

the-mills-closed-theres-no-more-work-were-destitute-im-afraid-i-have-no-choice-but-to-sell-you-all-for-scientific-experiments-136385152729902601-131120165214.jpg

3 hours ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

our resident middle eastern pan handler plays the violin with a speaker out front of Whole foods parking lot. good violin player though. 

also had the cardboard sign family last year. haven't seen them in a while. 

commack?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

Couple years ago had a guy walk up to me, give me a big old spiel about how is timing belt broke and his wife needed to go to the hospital or she was going to die and the timing belt was 130 bucks and he only had 50 blah blah blah, told him well that sucks but I ain't giving you no money.

Less than a week later the same dumb mother****er walks up to me tells me in a different parking lot like 10 miles away from the other one the same sad story.

I said

Well damn bro, that bitch should be dead by now sell her jewelry. and walked off

I had a guy claim to be coast guard needing to get back to his boat on two different occasions.

Edited by Dave588

9 mins ago, Bill163 said:

Sorry my loves, but it's medical experiments for the lot of yuz.

the-mills-closed-theres-no-more-work-were-destitute-im-afraid-i-have-no-choice-but-to-sell-you-all-for-scientific-experiments-136385152729902601-131120165214.jpg

He's not poor. Child tax credit, welfare, wic, donations by red........  He's loaded.