Harf

Netflix fires 150 woke employees…

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

Are we watching the Fall of Woke in favor of Normal?

Did Ricky Gervais get the last laugh…

Gervais discusses his new comedy special

We have passed the point of peak wokeness, I suggested as much last year. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well……how much money do you need to lose before you figure out that the people you are trying to appease are not the paying customers? 

As an investor, I would like to see those that made these poor decisions removed. 

Edited by aae0130

14 mins ago, flyangler said:

We have passed the point of peak wokeness, I suggested as much last year. 

We need to accelerate their decline ;)

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Cancel decency now!!!!

Can you offer an example of the decency you keep talking about in response to nearly ever similar discussion

Please

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Cancel decency now!!!!

Remove people who reduce profit margins or ****** growth. Corporations need to keep investors happy with growth/profits. Capitalism……..

The kens , karens, wookies , man bun kens don’t have to much money to spend … they can’t even use their debit /credit cards without risking a surcharge just to use it …and they can’t handle $100-200 cash in their pockets , they drop it on the floor when they pay for their latte matte soy chilled caramel machliatto no whip…… cancel culture/reset america = what can we get for free from the taxpayer… lol lol lol … 

5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Can you offer an example of the decency you keep talking about in response to nearly ever similar discussion

Please

Once he gets a word or phrase in his head, it takes a while to be flattened into a state of white noise. This one won’t have a long shelf life.

The domestic communists aren’t interested in capitalism … they can’t make it in a capitalistic society .., they feel entitled, why can’t I , I’m not getting my hands dirty , meanwhile their are  pt/ft jobs that pay full benefits , defined pension, AND GOVT COLLEGE LOAN FORGIVENESS jobs…. bu bu buttt buttt that job is beneath me …lol lol lol who the f u q told you your college edjumacation , I mean your 4 year partying degree was going to support you …lol lol lol 

Frank seems to equate "decency" with "woke", which is a definition that NO ONE uses in the real-world. 

But that is Frank, creating his own "truths" even when they don't comport with reality. 

3 mins ago, charloots said:

Once he gets a word or phrase in his head, it takes a while to be flattened into a state of white noise. This one won’t have a long shelf life.

It's been around for a while actually...I think it means whatever it needs to mean for any given situation 

5 mins ago, flyangler said:

Frank seems to equate "decency" with "woke", which is a definition that NO ONE uses in the real-world. 

yup,

you use it all the time in that fashion,

you see someone treating a minority with decency and you denounce it as being woke.

see also SJW and white guilt

right wingers of a certain ilk have a lot of labels to throw at people for being decent.

8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yup,

you use it all the time in that fashion,

you see someone treating a minority with decency and you denounce it as being woke.

Me? I post woke=decency? Provide examples of this.

If I do it "all the time" using woke=decency, it should be no trouble to provide examples to back up your assertion.