Groomers

Rate this topic

Iophon

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Lol

its hard to deny the points made in the op. 

Republicans have made scummy insults their primary party platform. 

Frank does watch videos after all.

Winter is Coming! Get to the Beach!

24 mins ago, hhager23 said:

You don't have to like them but their emergency reponse teams are second to none. They are usually on the ground feeding people before the Red Cross evens gets there. You don't see that with Progs.

I spend nearly 3 hours in a Southern Baptist Church in Greenville, SC and had to endure "Why the gays are destroying the planet and also the environment". I was shocked at the stupidity of it all. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, Mokes said:

I spend nearly 3 hours in a Southern Baptist Church in Greenville, SC and had to endure "Why the gays are destroying the planet and also the environment". I was shocked at the stupidity of it all. 

That is a lot different than spending 3 days at an emergency site. I'm not judging their beliefs just saying that they are there first when needed. 

"A land without memories is a people without liberty" - Robert E. Lee

3 hours ago, Iophon said:

Seems the Republican Party’s most prominent feature, now, is coded insults. Jeers, catcalls…insults. Repeated here ad infinitum. Groomer is nothing more than a homophobic slur. Here’s a nice response:

“Love is Love”

Literally repeating the Lefty party line making identity politics the way to win races in 2022 is a bold move, Cotton.

Looks like you found your way out of the Reddddddit echo chamber. Don’t worry, you’ll get better. 

7 mins ago, hhager23 said:

That is a lot different than spending 3 days at an emergency site. I'm not judging their beliefs just saying that they are there first when needed. 

I get it and understand. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Lol

so southern baptists aren’t republicans or don’t cover up?

gym Jordan isn’t a Republican hero?

Jim Jordan is a secret southern baptist? Did you take your medications this morning?

• TimS locked this topic